What's new

NEW MORTAL KOMBAT MOVIE (Fan Film)

Mortal Kombat: Next Generation

20 Years after the events of Mortal Kombat Annihilation, the Elder Gods have gone missing... stripping everyone of their supernatural powers.

Han finds himself having horrible nightmares about an other worldly dimension known as Outworld while his foster parents away. It's revealed to him that he was an orphan from the Temple of Light. A descendant of Kung Lao and the now dead Lui Kang.

Now he and his friends must fight against the darkness of those who are still strong enough to tap into their mystical abilities.

Clip...

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=27357607

Myspace...

http://www.myspace.com/mknextgen

Behind the scenes footage....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWhL_omaBk0

Pics...

Katarina Morhacova as KIRA

Glenn Robert as KURTIS STRYKER

John Michael as HAVIK

Effrem J. Adams as DARRIUS

Would luv some of your input guys on on how to make things better.

crayola77 said:
that looks so shitty

sorry to tell you
LOL don't be sorry.

But could you at least explain why? Would help us with production so that we can try and do a better job.

Costumes look like complete ass and Kira looks like an overweight body builder. A male bodybuilder.

If you're going to spend your time making an independent movie, at least take the time to make the costumes look better than anime convention rejects.

crayola77 said:
Costumes look like complete ass and Kira looks like an overweight body builder. A male bodybuilder.

If you're going to spend your time making an independent movie, at least take the time to make the costumes look better than anime convention rejects.
I didn't realize there was so much vulgar cursing and extremely sexist remarks on the boards here. :shock: But thanks anyway I guess.

crayola77 said:
abc ur dead0 said:
Damn Crayola, way to drive away people.
Drive who away? The person who registered today only to promote his indie film?
Well he tried man, give him some slack, or at least proper criticism. I haven't seen very many indie MK movies, so he gets props for trying.

abc ur dead0 said:
crayola77 said:
abc ur dead0 said:
Damn Crayola, way to drive away people.
Drive who away? The person who registered today only to promote his indie film?
Well he tried man, give him some slack, or at least proper criticism. I haven't seen very many indie MK movies, so he gets props for trying.
Thanks. It's hard to make quality stuff when with no budget. I'm lucky to have a great cast willing to work for free and my mom helped us with the costumes :)

I can tell from the pics that you guys are Martial Artists. I usually see MK indie films, and they wind up either stupid or funny. Judging by your pics, I think that is as good as it gets, best costumes I've seen so far. It looks promising. I will question why Kira's with Havik, but I'm sure your movie will give reason.
I love Kira in MK. Hope your actress plays a good part!

BTW Crayola, That Girl Playing Kira is HOT!

LOL whatever happened to Jennifer Tilly anyways? I always thought Jennifer Tilly should play Harley Quin in Batman.

I could make an awesome MK movie with a Sci-Fi channel budget :D I need to win the lato or something! lol

dubson

Noob
EJAdams said:
LOL whatever happened to Jennifer Tilly anyways? I always thought Jennifer Tilly should play Harley Quin in Batman.

I could make an awesome MK movie with a Sci-Fi channel budget :D I need to win the lato or something! lol
She is a professional poker player now.

@ Scheisse

Jennifer Tilly is way too sexy to compare her to that girl.

* Puts in Liar Liar *

/drools

Ok, this is not fair... the girl is sexy, the problem is not her but the outfist, try a different hair style and different clothes for her. Don't stick to the official outfist so much.

Stryker is excellent, I'd like to see an Stryker like that in a real MK movie, for real...!

Do some research on the net, look up for make up tutorials and stuff that can help you a little for instance with Havik, or use a zombie mask, you know hallowin masks, it would be a lot better than the actual face you have for Havik.

The Skeleton part in Scorpion's mask is cool, but is way to big... If I were you, I'll look for a clasical ninja uniform instead of that mask, too big like I told you.

Noob is good, Darrius needs more work, Kira needs different outfist and hair style, but in general everything is acceptable, but yeap man... try to get the best outfist/looks you can before starting, it will make a lot of difference in the final product.

Good luck, and get ready because is normal to get bad opinions from people on the net.

Dubson said:
EJAdams said:

She is a professional poker player now.

@ Scheisse

Jennifer Tilly is way too sexy to compare her to that girl.

* Puts in Liar Liar *

/drools
I wanted to do naughty things to Jennifer Tilly's Tits! :twisted: