What's new

New MK clone/bootleg on ebay

hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/Mortal-Kombat-Arcade-Jamma-board-Tested-WORKING-/370477741869?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item564231b72d

Anyone ever seen one like this?

McCarron

Noob
ScheissNussen said:
I was however, wondering about this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mortal-Combat-Arcade-Board-/190494313482?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c5a588c0a

Is that a Yawdim board?
I know the other board is a TMNT board so it isn't like you are going to waste money if you bought the auction.
Yes that looks like my YAWDIM board. Not exact but very similar, been a while since I've look at it actually. Let me go dig it up.

Edit: Nope it looks completely different, but looks like it has similar components and is likely just another bootleg. My bootleg doesn't actually say YAWDIM at the start either if I remember correctly. Maybe I'll do some video of it later to see how it plays again (been 5+ years since I've played on it) but I recall it being like 2 or 3.0.

Here is my board:

McCarron said:
Yes that looks like my YAWDIM board. Not exact but very similar, been a while since I've look at it actually. Let me go dig it up.

Edit: Nope it looks completely different, but looks like it has similar components and is likely just another bootleg. My bootleg doesn't actually say YAWDIM at the start either if I remember correctly. Maybe I'll do some video of it later to see how it plays again (been 5+ years since I've played on it) but I recall it being like 2 or 3.0.

Here is my board:

I had that same board and sent to mame. It was just a clone of rev. 3.0, not even yawdim. But one of the better clones. Only bad thing about it, you have to wire the extra buttons on the jamma harness I believe because there is no kick harness plug on that board.