What's new

new mileena fatality combination..

Ram said:
I also on half way to discovery, guys.
Sometimes when I tried to do Shang Tsung's HKpushing late fatality he did morph into Kintaro and idk why...
It appeared at least 4-5 times. If I will find how I did that or maybe smbd will help me with that, it'll be the new way of doing this hard 30 seconds LPpushing fatality of Shang...
Yes, this has happened to me a few times, too. The first time was on the Challenger hack, so I thought it was just some goofy shit, but it later happened in rev3.1. Every time I was playing the AI offline.

CUKO28

Noob
I kinda like playing peeps who mastered Jax MPG and know how to use it. The way i see it, It makes me think alot more and finding different and the best aproaches to take him out. So far Shang and Mileena are best for me.
I wanna see a MSG with Raiden if its even possible. Or Mileenas Air Sais with out recovery if its possible. How bout Sub zeros Aap to a freeze and actually connect? Never seen it done!

X820

Noob
CUKO28 said:
I kinda like playing peeps who mastered Jax MPG and know how to use it. The way i see it, It makes me think alot more and finding different and the best aproaches to take him out. So far Shang and Mileena are best for me.
I wanna see a MSG with Raiden if its even possible. Or Mileenas Air Sais with out recovery if its possible. How bout Sub zeros Aap to a freeze and actually connect? Never seen it done!
I have seen Rayden's shock grab been done twice in a row (unblockable), once in Godweapon under severe lag, that was the reason this was possible though..

Mileena needs recovery in order to throw out another Sai (meaning the Sai has to be out of screen).

And Sub Zero's Freeze won't connect, it will fly through your opponent.