What's new

new mileena fatality combination..

to do mileena's inhale fatality i believe u are supposed to hold hk for 3 seconds, but i found a few weeks ago that u can hold forward hit block 3 times then press hk and it works. maybe other characters have this as well.

frznsldr said:
to do mileena's inhale fatality i believe u are supposed to hold hk for 3 seconds, but i found a few weeks ago that u can hold forward hit block 3 times then press hk and it works. maybe other characters have this as well.
i been doing this for a long time, when i do swallow fatality i just do kitanas head decap and it works. block 3 times hk.

frznsldr said:
u were right its hk i thought they were different. i really thought u had 2 be holding forward with mileena tho.
i just walk up and press block 3 times,then hk. i dont think you have to hold forward.

dookiebrain said:
i just walk up and press block 3 times,then hk. i dont think you have to hold forward.
I have an interesting one! Yesterday, I'm playing some scrub in the lobby (before I finally played some real comp) and I beat Kitana with Shang. I don't morph much during matches with Shang, but I like to morph into the char I just beat to do stage fatalities. So, I tap BL, BL, BL, then F,D,F,HK. She does the decap fatality instead.

My guess is that, when morphing into Kitana with Shang, all you need to do is move close to do the morph, then hit HK as soon as the morph is complete and he'll complete the decap. I can only guess that the computer registers the BL,BL,BL as the first section of the fatality input and allows you to complete it upon morphing. I'm not sure why it disregarded the F,D,F, but that may have been because I started before the morph was complete.

dudemcrude said:
I have an interesting one! Yesterday, I'm playing some scrub in the lobby (before I finally played some real comp) and I beat Kitana with Shang. I don't morph much during matches with Shang, but I like to morph into the char I just beat to do stage fatalities. So, I tap BL, BL, BL, then F,D,F,HK. She does the decap fatality instead.

My guess is that, when morphing into Kitana with Shang, all you need to do is move close to do the morph, then hit HK as soon as the morph is complete and he'll complete the decap. I can only guess that the computer registers the BL,BL,BL as the first section of the fatality input and allows you to complete it upon morphing. I'm not sure why it disregarded the F,D,F, but that may have been because I started before the morph was complete.
i forget who it was but someone had the explanation for this, i think it was x820 or scheisse

sometimes wen i have shang ill morph to sub do the deep freeze then hit up up for scorpion and then only 1 hp to do the toasty. shoud it not b up up...morph then up up hp....fatality?

Ram23

Noob
I also on half way to discovery, guys.
Sometimes when I tried to do Shang Tsung's HKpushing late fatality he did morph into Kintaro and idk why...
It appeared at least 4-5 times. If I will find how I did that or maybe smbd will help me with that, it'll be the new way of doing this hard 30 seconds LPpushing fatality of Shang...

X820

Noob
frznsldr said:
Mileena's Inhale fatality is RELEASE HK, not hold it down for 3 seconds ;)

As some other fatalities as well..

X820

Noob
Ram said:
I also on half way to discovery, guys.
Sometimes when I tried to do Shang Tsung's HKpushing late fatality he did morph into Kintaro and idk why...
It appeared at least 4-5 times. If I will find how I did that or maybe smbd will help me with that, it'll be the new way of doing this hard 30 seconds LPpushing fatality of Shang...
This kind of stuff happened to me aswell many times, it happens ONLY online (server play) due to poor programming.

X820

Noob
dudemcrude said:

Imagine delay: MK2 registers and reacts strange under these conditions, buggy ass game.

Try this offline, impossible.

X820

Noob
Ram said:
Dude, if I found the secret of this, I would recorded this immediately...
So now, I'm trying to understood how it works and then I will record this.
Ã'll keep this as an oppinion as I don't wanna be a smartass ;)

IMO: it's a (random) glitch, if done offline

I hate to break it to all you guys who THINK you know how to do Mileenas inhale ,there is one more way that nobodys mentioned and i promise you after i tell you you can go try it out and it will work fine ...just stand next to them when it says finish him and duck and as your ducking release the d-pad from ducking and hit HK at the same time and it will work ...no 3 second bullshit al all.

fusion117 said:
I hate to break it to all you guys who THINK you know how to do Mileenas inhale ,there is one more way that nobodys mentioned and i promise you after i tell you you can go try it out and it will work fine ...just stand next to them when it says finish him and duck and as your ducking release the d-pad from ducking and hit HK at the same time and it will work ...no 3 second bullshit al all.
just hit blk 3 times and then hit hk,same result. i NEVER hold and release,just do kitanas head decap and mileena will do the inhale fatality.

thats a nice find though fusion if you do it that way

dookiebrain said:
just hit blk 3 times and then hit hk,same result. i NEVER hold and release,just do kitanas head decap and mileena will do the inhale fatality.

Hey thanks my brotha. Hope all has been well with you dook.

X820

Noob
dookiebrain said:

The game registers RELEASE hk, that's why.

X820 said:
The game registers RELEASE hk, that's why.
X820, people always complain about mgp hardly anyone complain about multiple fireballs with liu or sai spam with mileena. Heck, even shang tsungs fireballs. But, hey I love you little gif picture LOL.

X820

Noob
jesse89202 said:
X820, people always complain about mgp hardly anyone complain about multiple fireballs with liu or sai spam with mileena. Heck, even shang tsungs fireballs. But, hey I love you little gif picture LOL.
Haha thnx, it's from our old hangout..

Anyway, MGP and MBK is something you can do little about basically, MBK is an infite! :/

Spamming is lame, but not unbreakable.