What's new

Breakthrough - Smoke New Meaty Setup. 213, the ender that nobody talks about...

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
He might have spaced it so that the second hit whiffs. 2(1)3 or something like that. Or maybe he cancelled into something else. Who knows.
it's like reptile punishing the gap between Lao B32()1.... it doesnt always armour that, depends on the distance

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
What I've been doing alot lately is 213 or 21 b3.

The overhead on 213 is delayed and a true block string. Also leads to pretty good oki on hit, so ppl wanna block it. 21 recovers fast and at +2 it leaves only a few frames for a 6frame d1 to beat b3. It's been working for me pretty well lately, I think you guys should check it out!!

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Alright I'm trying to get this straight. 21 is like +2 right. Which means there shouldn't be a gap?
And if there was, then that means you can also go low since the overhead seems a bit late to come out as well.
More mind games as well.
Another stupid question. The b2 hits meaty correct?

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Alright I'm trying to get this straight. 21 is like +2 right. Which means there shouldn't be a gap?
And if there was, then that means you can also go low since the overhead seems a bit late to come out as well.
More mind games as well.
Another stupid question. The b2 hits meaty correct?
If you want to link a meterless Smoke Bomb after B1 then you would hit it meaty.

MK_Al

Noob
I'm pretty sure 213 has a gap to armour. 21(3)
I swear to god you armoured through two times when we played a few days ago - which really took me by suprise. So i went to the lab afterwards to check the string again. Still no gap.
I have no clue what the f is going on here lol. Maybe its like laos b321 gap?

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
Works on males, females, and big hitbox characters (tested on F/T)
Important question, important answer! Heh

Good stuff, man. Will definitely implement.
Just curious, does F213 do more/less/same damage as 213 as an ender? I only ask because it gives a HKD and innnnsane hit advantage (and also looks dope). The problem I have with F213- always connecting it at the end of longer combos. From viewing, 213 looks more consistent (also dope), which would be great.
If it is more consistent, I guess who the fk cares if F213 does 1-2% more. Lol

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Important question, important answer! Heh

Good stuff, man. Will definitely implement.
Just curious, does F213 do more/less/same damage as 213 as an ender? I only ask because it gives a HKD and innnnsane hit advantage (and also looks dope). The problem I have with F213- always connecting it at the end of longer combos. From viewing, 213 looks more consistent (also dope), which would be great.
If it is more consistent, I guess who the fk cares if F213 does 1-2% more. Lol
If I remember correctly, they all do 12% damage. F213 leaves them closer to you though and open for a wakeup throw if you block.