What's new

New Kombat Kast Today at 3pm Central Time!

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
I think they would save that major announcement for Combo Breaker. Think about it, CB is NRS's MAJOR that they shine the most. So why not save something big for a big event? I mean, we only have 2 more days :)
If anything we are getting a small teaser. I'm sure of that!

Last edited:

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I think they would save that major announcement for Combo Breaker. Think about it, CB is NRS's MAJOR that they shine the most. So why not save something big for a big event? I mean, we only have 2 more days :)
yeah, sure .... but people love to be teased, so, why not give some hint or clue about who is the 2nd DLC character in MK11 ? we would love that , dude !! :p

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
even if all they do at the end is: TSZZZZ TSZZZ TSZZZZ (teasing cyrax and sektor)
fuck yeah , I loved that "boot game" in MKX, when people went crazy tryin figuring out who's next char, so, I think they could do something like that for Kombat Kast, something to let people thinking about until Combo Breaker .... we are loyal MK fans and we deserve to know ! :D

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I'm pretty keen to see Stephanie's new look... and with luck we can see a Sindel trailer.

I suspect the cast will be focusing on eSports. So it will cover the Pro League and that Euro League thing and also the new Kombat League inside MK11 itself, which I believe to simply be a bracketed ladder like Strret Fighter... bronze, silver, gold platinum tiers or something like that.

Your soul is mine!
I do not think they are going to do anything on him. He was revealed ages ago... in the Same way Shao Khan was revealed right at the start. There is no shock and awe by revealing more on him. So he will be one of the last to get a cast, imo.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
what if.... They are adding almost everyone???
think about it.
  1. they are dead silent at the moment
  2. Kronika mentions Armageddon
  3. has nether realm ever been THIS quiet? about they're dlc?
  4. they have YEARS planned for THIS game

Afumba

Noob
think about it.
If by years they meant at least 3-4 and not like 1,5... and if by support they meant actual content during this time not just balance/tourney support then it could by a thing. But given NRS history i believe it when i see it.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
think about it.
Pull a smash bros lol. Btw every character that has been in MK will be in MK11. And Every stage. I’d shit my pants yo but that’s highly unlikely.

JTC

ABILITY TO FREEZE
Probably wont be anything. Just advertisement for combo breaker and showing off the stage. Dont get your hopes up.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Tyler confirmed on twitter it is about eSports and CB... no DLC, I am sure he would have mentioned that. So the only real question is if they go into the rumoured ranking system.. that might be worth looking into.