What's new

New Kano Bug Found

Rekarm

Noob
I was fighting a Kano player on PSN tonight and I encountered a glitch. he went into upball and then as he was landing cancelled into an enhanced forward ball, as I hit him with Freddy's EX sweet dreams. The result was Kano went back into a neutral state instead of a ball rollup, became stunned by sweet dreams, and started to levitate off the ground slowly. I tried hitting him back down but my attacks whiffed. After sweet dreams wore off Kano regained control and he was still up in the air. He was able to spam down airball at me while rebounding back to the top of the screen each time, so it acted like a sort of divebomb. He was also able to spam his knives at me still somehow..flying kano is seriously too good

has anyone else ever encountered this? i wish i had a camera >.< ill try to re enact it and get a cell phone vid

Rekarm

Noob
Yeah I've noticed a lot of bugs with Freddy since playing him..this one has been the biggest and weirdest so far..

Rekarm

Noob
Seemed beneficial to me, I couldn't touch him..he stayed up there and could divebomb me without any worries =\