What's new

New Injustice Renders

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Good job downplaying the crotch bulge that was in the previous Green Lantern render and in adjusting his black leg mesh to have less contrast between the shades of black on the creases and faces of each gridpiece. Before it looked a bit fishnet like but now its pretty clearly a uniform kevlar sort of thing like they were going for. Not certain if this has really been adjusted based off of feedback from the early screen or if their were just really bad lighting angles on the first one making things seem worse than they were.

In either case Green Lantern is looking good.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
They all look like bored actors. And IMO it's quite obvious that they're taking shortcuts in their 3D models.

I just wanna know why NRS decided to put the "ESRB Rating Pending" sticker on Deathstroke's crotch-area. Otherwise, I think they look cool.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Lantern and Slade size each other up for battle while nightwing and wonderthighs break into a musical number

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
what do you mean?
Well in mk9 for instance you can definitely tell that they did the speed sculpts for each character but then either did a horrible job with the retopology or just set z brush to automatically do it. Check out Sheeva's inner thigh in a fight to see what i'm talking about--there's one part of it where a huge chunk is taken out from when the sculpter fucked up lol.

Anyway, these characters all have the same "rubbery" quality that the MK9 models have, so im guessing theyre using the same process.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Well in mk9 for instance you can definitely tell that they did the speed sculpts for each character but then either did a horrible job with the retopology or just set z brush to automatically do it. Check out Sheeva's inner thigh in a fight to see what i'm talking about--there's one part of it where a huge chunk is taken out from when the sculpter fucked up lol.

Anyway, these characters all have the same "rubbery" quality that the MK9 models have, so im guessing theyre using the same process.
Rubbery? Are you referring to the textures or to how they flex and bend as they move? The sculpts loook fine to me. If its the way they are bending thats not a sculpt thing thats a rigger thing and likely due to using the envelope weights in 3DS max's stock skeleton. Even if you adjust them its not as accurate as weight painting in maya which while more accurate takes a LOT longer to get perfect. Like most of a day to a full day to get it just right.

Please go on because I really have no clue what your talking about with these models. Graphically they look fine. Especially for a fighting game. Animations have some unrealistic stances IMO, but other than that they seem good.

jbthrash

Nut Breaker
So will GL's eyes be white or exposed? I hope there white like the box. It looks cooler and more faitful.