What's new

new guy with sumthin new i think! :D

res0

Noob
hey guys! i've been in here just looking at all the great threads n stuff you guys make! Im a CSZ player too but I never thought I had anything worth making a thread about til now... I messaged glue to see what he thinks but Im kinda curious what you all will think of this..

for a while now ive been using 3,3,2, mid bomb dive kick... if they block they you can get a slide in there too netting you, if they dont block then you dive kick them right into the bomb....

that is not why im here... after looking at glue's roach trap... I decided to play around with some things... I have 2 resets I came up with... yes they are with xrays and I know you shouldnt use your meter for xrays but I still thought it was neat and hell if you can win a match with it go for it! :D

the 1st one is (practice dummy is always on block)

3,3,2, m bomb dash b2,4 xray it's 55% with chip damage!

with out the bomb b2,4,xray is NOT possible midscreen... we all know that... what is neat is b2,4 pushes them into the blast radius right before the xray catches and the bomb pops them up into the xray! so you have 9% plus 40% plus 6% chip damage! :D

my 2nd one is ( practice dummy is not blocking at all) this one someone could've prolly put together or has found before

3,3,2 m bomb jip,xray giving you 59%

what is weird about this one is it resets twice for some reason.. the jip and the first hit of the xray push the opponent into the bomb...

3,3,2 does 14% the jip and the bomb scale separately into their own combo i believe... this separate combo does 13% then when the xray hits it's slightly scaled down to 32%...

giving you your 59%

well what do you guys think? im pretty easy going but I'd like to hear anything you have to say! :D

thanx for looking

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I think it's supposed to be 3,3,2 in place of 4. 4 is back kick. I'm sure cyber sub doesn't have a string thats 3,3,4. Other than that good stuff. It seems like a wakeup attack will eat this up but then again as glue put in his video its all about conditioning. Thanks for the post.

res0

Noob
yes im sorry 3,3,2 lol my bad... imma fix that! :D yeah wake ups will eat this but like you and glue said conditioning is key
I just thought it was neat to see b2,4 xray work midscreen

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
That is interesting.....I have to try it. I actualy did try something similar. They can use wake ups, but if you mix it with dive kicks catches people.

res0

Noob
im gonna have to try yours also!

i have a question... how did you get another bomb to come out after they were frozen? @ 0:50.... you froze them with the bomb then u4 bomb again... mine always just wiff.. what am I doing wrong? lol

Roko1985

im gonna have to try yours also!

i have a question... how did you get another bomb to come out after they were frozen? @ 0:50.... you froze them with the bomb then u4 bomb again... mine always just wiff.. what am I doing wrong? lol
You can when they are frozen in the air...............

Roko1985

The most relayable is on block JIP, U4 cancel into close or mid bomb and then En dive kick. If they dont jump they will get frozen, no matter dive kick hits or not.