What's new

Video/Tutorial New Green Lantern Dummy Tech Found By DoN-SubZerO

Did this add to your green lantern play style now?

• Total voters

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Please, to anyone looking at this thread, do not be fooled into believing this is anything other than online shenanigans

/thread pls
lol this aint a shinanigan i dont just throw it out there its use ful and will benefit in a match

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Oh, I see. However, I think at this point in time its safe to assume that GL will more than likely turbine or rocket when he jumps. I suppose the whiffing thing might catch somebody every once in a while, but to me it would look like the GL player is messing up his inputs, but that's just my opinion.

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Oh, I see. However, I think at this point in time its safe to assume that GL will more than likely turbine or rocket when he jumps. I suppose the whiffing thing might catch somebody every once in a while, but to me it would look like the GL player is messing up his inputs, but that's just my opinion.
and also opponents cant jump and hit green lantern because of the punch as well it works as a anti air

187x

Noob
i don't see this being useful at all, Like THTB said whiff normals don't bulid any meter so whats the point doing this?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Why does this guy act like an asshole and talk smack when his gimmicks are being questioned?

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
I give this tech an A+ for effort

but sadly, I must give it a D- for usefulness

:(

Its a shame because in pretty much any other Fighting Game this would be god-tier tech

Noob
Imma be honest here, im a NW player and NW could always do this with J3 into Wingding, and as interesting as it maybe seeing GL do the same i dont find this very usefull, cause with NW i can J3 and if i see something like a D2 or a uppercut like move is coming ill just Wingding on the whiffed J3 but wingdings have a perfect arc to cover everything below and infront of NW, here with Gl the very same fact that he moves back a bit while shotting the rocket gives the opponent a lot of room to punish specially since he aint safe with Air Rocket... doesnt seem very usefull to the way GL already plays since doing this full screen seems dumb and the only instance that would be decent is upclose and at that instance it seems very punishable... a smart player would not fall for this.

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
I give this tech an A+ for effort

but sadly, I must give it a D- for usefulness

:(

Its a shame because in pretty much any other Fighting Game this would be god-tier tech
Thank you, but its not like i want people to spam this i just want people to do this when they jump in the air by mistake or something most characters who do air special moves can do this.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I still say it would be nifty if you could use it as a sort of jump-in style thing where you hit it at a low altitude and cover your landing or something. Heck, even say...

b.13xxTrait-LM 223-MB LM b.3 j.3xxOa's rocket into a rocket power on landing to start the mid-screen pressure game if that's where the opponent is weakest.

Now that would be handy.
Or even on mix-up like b.13xxtrait-LM 223 MB LM j.3xxOa's rocket you could possibly work an angle where you cross them up once and then rocket, and they would have to block the rocket the other way since you'll be on that side which could lead into some good start-up for your b.1 pressure game.

I don't know if it'll work like this, but its an interesting concept.

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
I still say it would be nifty if you could use it as a sort of jump-in style thing where you hit it at a low altitude and cover your landing or something. Heck, even say...

b.13xxTrait-LM 223-MB LM b.3 j.3xxOa's rocket into a rocket power on landing to start the mid-screen pressure game if that's where the opponent is weakest.

Now that would be handy.
Or even on mix-up like b.13xxtrait-LM 223 MB LM j.3xxOa's rocket you could possibly work an angle where you cross them up once and then rocket, and they would have to block the rocket the other way since you'll be on that side which could lead into some good start-up for your b.1 pressure game.

I don't know if it'll work like this, but its an interesting concept.
my friend i love you *no homo* check out my youtube lol

The only thing I can think that might be remotely useful for is throwing off the timing of raven's projectile counter in an online only scenario, aside that I have nothing, sorry. And will only work maybe once on a good one, if lucky.