What's new

Video/Tutorial New Green Lantern Dummy Tech Found By DoN-SubZerO

Did this add to your green lantern play style now?

• Total voters

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Hello its me again i found a new dummy tech like last month ago i didnt want to put it on youtube because i wanted to test it out 1st and it actually helps out alot in a match.
You can do the GL dummy after you finish to make them think your gonna jump in its very easy to learn and easy to bait your opponents Thank You.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
no because when green lantern does air rocket he moves away from the opponent
That's a shame, I was thinking since you were cancelling air moves into it that you might be able to do like a j.2 or something into air rocket and go into b.13 or something upon landing when its like a cross-up.

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
That's a shame, I was thinking since you were cancelling air moves into it that you might be able to do like a j.2 or something into air rocket and go into b.13 or something upon landing when its like a cross-up.
i know i wish he could to loool trust me but try it out doombawkz online or against friends u will be suprised how useful it is are u a true lantern player #ForTheCore

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
why would i be worried about GL whiffing jumping attacks 3/4 the screen anyway from me :/
thats not baiting anything, what do i have to respect?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
normal jumping air rocket would do the same and come out quicker
But if you are 3/4 of the screen away then speed isn't really the issue so much I'd think.

THTB exposing me as a GL fraud.
I guess what about some MUs where you are dealing with teleports? It might help then.

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
why would i be worried about GL whiffing jumping attacks 3/4 the screen anyway from me :/
thats not baiting anything, what do i have to respect?
your clearly not a lantern player ahha its not about respecting its baiting when true lanterns start doing this you will be the 1 who will be raging

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
your clearly not a lantern player ahha its not about respecting its baiting when true lanterns start doing this you will be the 1 who will be raging

from 3/4 screen? whiffing a air normal at top of your jump arc baits what with gl?
what do i have to respect?
sorry but you can throw out buzz words all you want, doesnt prove anything

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
from 3/4 screen? whiffing a air normal at topo f your jump arc baits what?
what do i have to respect?
sorry but you can throw out buzz words all you want, doesnt prove anything
wanna face me and see how useful it is ahahahhaahhahahha or if u aint a uk player or if u dont have a ps3 go onlne and try ityour self

LEGEND

YES!
Please, to anyone looking at this thread, do not be fooled into believing this is anything other than online shenanigans

/thread pls