What's new

New Glitch?

I tried to to the Pit glitch where you snuff the pit uppercut in the corner, but make it hit so you bounce back. Normally after that You bounce back and can do whatever you please until the end. Well instead, I did it on reptile and he was vibrating and his sprite's we're bouncing back and forth like he was having an epileptic seizure. Anyone else seen this?

dubson

Noob
lol yes I have seen this or something similar atleast, I was in a game with Konqrr, Shock, and N1nja Lord.

I was reptile and I forgot who I was playing, but I did fast force ball and that killed him, hit him with the second and then did his pit fatality, and it looked like I uppercutted the life straight out of his body because he just fell off the uppercut and went into a severe seizure, it was hillarious.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
I actually told Shock about that glitch by the time of MPD video. he couldn't get for the video...
I do it with shang. let's say morph sektor, kill opp with tlpt, then do the pit fatality while he's in the air. shang would morph back (you all know about that) and then I'd morph ermac, do his pop up combo, jump and late jk (before he lands I beggining tapping run) and when I land I press lk so the pit fat upper misses and the opp stays like that.
sindel is the funniest imo

we discovered those shang pit fatality glitches back in 2000 here :lol:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ha, Ha I've seen that wayyy back but had no idea how I did it...then when I saw it in the glitch vids I was like ahhhh it's a glitch with the uppercut lol.

that's funny :lol: