What's new

New gal :)

Hey guys, I am new to fighting games but not new to gaming :). I am 23 years old female from Bulgaria. My name is Natalia.
So here is my first question:
When you say you use a pad - do you use the analogue stick or the d-pad?
The ps3 analogue is too sensitive for me sometimes and I can`t pull of what I need in the right moment. I can`t do the 112 spin with KL but with the pad I can do it. But then I can`t jump with the pad :wow:

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
To answer your question most people use the d-pad exclusively when playing on a controller, but if you like the stick there's nothing wrong with that.

Welcome to the community!

D_W

The Could-Have-Been King
It's always nice to see people from around the world. I hope you find the community helpful!

Problem is I am used to doing qcf/b moves and jumping with the stick.
When I am doing KL bnb I am jumping with the stick then doing 112 spin with pad then jk dk with the stick and f+3 with pad , pretty weird:)
Any tips how ti be better with the pad? Also how to do d,f - sliding?

Sasuga

Noob
Hi there. Good to see another EU player! Are you on Xbl or Psn..?

If you are on Psn feel free to add me and we can have some matches.

<-- Psn-id:)

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Problem is I am used to doing qcf/b moves and jumping with the stick.
When I am doing KL bnb I am jumping with the stick then doing 112 spin with pad then jk dk with the stick and f+3 with pad , pretty weird:)
Any tips how ti be better with the pad? Also how to do d,f - sliding?
Wow. I couldn't pull that off lol Try sticking to what you like most, but just one (d-pad works great), it'll be easier for you when you get used to it.