What's new

Tech New Flash 50/50 Via RMSC and grab trap.

ZOOM

Noob
F2 RMSC = +3 or +4.
How do I know this? well B22 is +3, and D1D2 is a frame trap.

If you go on lex, practice F2 RMSC D1. It creates an overhead low frame trap. he will not be able to corps charge you.(this will take practice, it's the hardest RMSC to master.)

F2 Sp overhead overhead. you cannot interrupt this, so you get a cross up knock down.(DO NOT DO SP MB.. MBING IT ADDS EXTRA START UP FRAMES WHICH WILL MAKE YOU INTERRUPTABLE!)
F2 RMSC D1 = frame trap. only option is to back dash.

B22 RMSC is +8 in total frames, I got this because I could sweep Lex corpscharge after B22RMSC.
B22RMSC Grab is a grab trap. They can backdash, its their only option.
With that being said, you can create gimmicks like Rain from mk9.
F2RMSC grab will leave them with only 6 frames to react and poke you out.

B22RMSC Grab
B22RMSC F2RMSC D1
F2RMSC D1
F2Sp
F2RMSC Grab
F2RMSc Jump over 1 cross up
B22RMSC jump over..

the options are endless, make what you can out of this and start using RMSC. they are great, and you will see the results. Enjoy, if you have any questions feel free to tag and ask me.

E

Eldriken

Ugh. Even more reasons for me to hate fighting this damn character.

I have to admit it's a nice find, however.

ZOOM

Noob
I have plenty more where this came from, I don't want to make more threads I may just make a thread for myself, I have lots of nips and tricks with Flash. RMSC is just the beginning to how broken this character actually is. I'll try and record them.

Totally Fetch

Stop Trying To Make Fetch Happen
I don't know why more people don't use The Flash. I have a feeling everyone is secretly learning him in small increments so they don't pick him in a tournament and lose really bad

ZOOM

Noob
I have footage vs Khaotik 88 if you guys want to see that, I've got tons of these RMSC incorporated as well as set ups.

I'm also currently on http://www.twitch.tv/catnip_her0
Just ask me to use teh RMSC in match ill start doing them , im in the chat.

Last edited:
More please?! Just started using RMSxx correctly, need every last bit of guidance to not lose face in front of other character mains. Thank you for this!

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
RMS is broke. Been saying it since Harold really started abusing it. Opens up way too many options for this character.
Shit is dumb lol. Been saying it since Master D began coming out more. IMO Flash has the top offense in the game.

ZOOM

Noob
Shit is dumb lol. Been saying it since Master D began coming out more. IMO Flash has the top offense in the game.
It's top 5 for sure. but everywhere ese he's got problems with.

i'd say he has about 2-3 bad Mus. they are ofcourse winnable but flash has to work very hard against them.

Theres charactes like batman, BG, MMH , and aquaman, zod, who have really good offensive games as well. Flash isn't the perfect character but he's really good.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
It's top 5 for sure. but everywhere ese he's got problems with.

i'd say he has about 2-3 bad Mus. they are ofcourse winnable but flash has to work very hard against them.

Theres charactes like batman, BG, MMH , and aquaman, zod, who have really good offensive games as well. Flash isn't the perfect character but he's really good.
Aquaman...offensively up there? Whoa, just whoa. As good as Aquaman is, I wouldn't actually put his offense anywhere near the top.

Zod's offense is excellent...when he has trait up.

Batgirl and Batman, yeah, I'll agree they're good. I don't think Batman's offense is better than Flash's, though. Batgirl is one of the few contenders to Flash, IMO. I think Bane, Batgirl, and Flash are the best 3 offensively.

ZOOM

Noob
Aquaman...offensively up there? Whoa, just whoa. As good as Aquaman is, I wouldn't actually put his offense anywhere near the top.

Batgirl and Batman, yeah, I'll agree they're good. I don't think Batman's offense is better than Flash's, though. Batgirl is one of the few contenders to Flash, IMO. I think Bane, Batgirl, and Flash are the best 3 offensively.
Why not aquaman?
I feel hes very good, hes water shield and trident is all ne needs, although some of his frame traps are interruptable they are still exceptional. i mean his chip is stupid and hes safe.

Rodrigue

Spongerod

I'd put Catwoman somewhere up there as well :)

EVB SomeCubanGuy

*Hissssssssssss*
Doomsday has the top offense in the game imo. The character is literally just nonstop offense. I agree with Flash, BG, and Bane, but DD is just rush rush rush corner rape.