What's new

Tech - Master of Souls New Ermac Vortex

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
What combo does 47% mid screen on one bar? Video? But hey anything 40%+ is good enough lol one bar no doubt.

Last edited:
With the new faster b1, I'll explore a bit more with the inputs to see if the old way can be made easier with alterations and report back. It involves a lot of overhead kicks and the timing is very strict.

Missing a reply?
My Internet is messed up that was a failed attempt 2 embed the Video :)

MKF30

With the new faster b1, I'll explore a bit more with the inputs to see if the old way can be made easier with alterations and report back. It involves a lot of overhead kicks and the timing is very strict.

Missing a reply?
What the? Why didn't my phone quote it...ehh whatever lol. The PC format is so much easier, anyway oh all good thought there was a vid out there was about to say that's high damage for one bar mid screen. The 44 above is very good, that's actually very good damage for MK X and Ermac know what I mean? lol

I miss the easier timing of MK 9 combos over MK X I'll admit, it's like the characters fall faster you know?

What the? Why didn't my phone quote it...ehh whatever lol. The PC format is so much easier, anyway oh all good thought there was a vid out there was about to say that's high damage for one bar mid screen. The 44 above is very good, that's actually very good damage for MK X and Ermac know what I mean? lol

I miss the easier timing of MK 9 combos over MK X I'll admit, it's like the characters fall faster you know?
I played alot of Fighting games but the old 43% with the TelePort D1,F4 S.Ball link that was some serious pain in the Ass.

MKF30

I played alot of Fighting games but the old 43% with the TelePort D1,F4 S.Ball link that was some serious pain in the Ass.
Oh yeah, I agree and I always had trouble with the damn F4 into TK lift...like it wouldn't come out consistently arggh so annoying so I switched up with other combinations. haha

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
So the max damage meterless in MoS is 43%, 44% with a jump in.

With spectral in the corner, I found 45% meterless

The new b12 string won't work on my old combo in MoS, but it still yields 47% with one bar using the f4 into tele, d1 links. It's useful only if ur trying to close a round or if opponent has no meter to break. It's still execution heavy as in the vortex video so takes a LOT of practice.

Since MoS gets an easy 43/44 meterless, spending the bar is only essential in dire situations.