What's new

New Ermac Players Biggest Mistake

RedSpectre221

Ermac Apprentice
I see this done with so many new Ermac Players. STOP trying to wake up a force lift and Stop Throwing out Teleports. These two moves in my opinion are his two most unsafe moves as if they are blocked he can be punished fully Just some advice for people trying to play Ermac.
Anyone else want to add anything ?

RedSpectre221

Ermac Apprentice
TKP isnt really that safe if your opponent is close to you but if he has distance then it is safe but dont constantly wake up with it. Me if i wake up i either use D1 or if i see him dash in ill wake up with a TKP but i rarely do wake up attacks just because if read Ermac can get blown up so easily.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Never wakeup with Ermac unless you are absolutely sure that you'll hit them. Otherwise, roll roll roll.

I'm a fairly new player to the game and Ermac is the only character that I play so far and I can honestly say I've never did a wake up push. As for teleports, I pretty much throw them out whenever I'm sure I can use a breaker if it fails. Either than that, I actually play this character very safe imo.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Uppercut!
Ermac has one of the best uppercuts in the game for 2 reasons:
1. Very large hitbox
2. You can TKS a lot of times resulting in a nice 40% combo.

Not saying throw them left, right and center, but train urself at using them as AAs mainly.
I've gotten SO MANY people salty because of my uppercuts lol

Kevo

Formerly Kevo8390
Yeah you have to almost be certain that your opponent is trying to poke if you're going to wake up with TKS. A lot of players will get caught with it once and start dashing up and blocking after a knockdown.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Try and learn the true range of the TKP. In terms of zoning this is the basic start. Also i m gonna agree with the above posts. Stop overusing teleports and wake up attacks unless you have a breaker or if you are almost absolutely certain that the opponent will try and poke you or pressure you.

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
Also dont jump so much force your opponent to have to jump then punish with a standing 1 AA into lift or just force push whatever u prefer , especially agaisnt kitana if your opponent is dash blocking in u can either dash in grab or dash in 3,1 1,2,1 or 3,1,2.Im not saying dont jump at all just dont abuse it