What's new

New DLC Stages?

Deadpool was pretty obvious ever since that story mode ending, that version is totally different artistically from past entries, and it was really detailed too, not something you would do to just throw it away as a half second cutscene material lol The rest of the flashbacks were a lot more generic, Deadpool really stood out.

Deadpool was pretty obvious ever since that story mode ending, that version is totally different artistically from past entries, and it was really detailed too, not something you would do to just throw it away as a half second cutscene material lol The rest of the flashbacks were a lot more generic, Deadpool really stood out.
Exactly, Dead Pool was already fleshed out, the rest was actually dumbed down to make the transition smooth. I wish the other was not Soul Chamber as we have enough dark, underground, enclosed stages and actually was hoping for an open stage like another part of ST island, Sheeva's throne room or Living Forest.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
are people just now hearing about raiden being an announcer at some point? I made a post a long time ago about if u use the mk11unlocker on pc he becomes available. Anywho, hopefully stage fatalities are coming otherwise no need to bring the deadpool back yet.
Yea I remember post about that .

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I'm very excited about the stages. I'd also love to have The Pit, Living Forest, Flying Fortress and Acid Pool

I forget most of the names from MK2/UMK3?

That's exciting as hell. I'm still wishing we get the rooftop stage at some point. Cause they teased it before release and it ended up just being a tease for a story mode cutscene :(
The one from deception? man that would be dope, specially if stage fatalities make an appearance again. I wish they do

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Any chance the Soul Chamber is supposed to be the one from the cutscene in the story. They only show it for very brief flashes (probably cause it was very unfinished) when Raiden and Liu Kang fight.

That Soul Chamber seems to be the one from Deadly Alliance/Deception where Raiden Fights Shang and Quan.

Any chance the Soul Chamber is supposed to be the one from the cutscene in the story. They only show it for very brief flashes (probably cause it was very unfinished) when Raiden and Liu Kang fight.

That Soul Chamber seems to be the one from Deadly Alliance/Deception where Raiden Fights Shang and Quan.
I do hope it's the soul chamber in a different setting like the Graveyard in mk9 or the palace from DA / Deception like you mentioned. I sincerely hope it's not just a copy of the MK3 / MK9 one or in Goro's Lair where Jax meets Noob who's collected the souls from Shang Tsung's collection sort of speak.

I hope it is MK3 Soul Chamber since it is cool as fuck and gives an MK3 Stage next to MK2 Dead Pool and MK1 Courtyard/Goro's Lair