What's new

New Discoveries

S

SuGaR

Dreamcatcher said:
Twin Paradox

Just to be a dick. lol
Twin Paradox is no joke. I can't ever remember playing his Cyrax though, mainly just his Nightwolf and Kabal.
MKF30 said:
We should play again Sugar sometime, ;) he's not my best #1 guy but I can use him (Cyrax)that is ;)

Of course against Kabal or Smoke, I'll probably lose but I like the challenge ;) it makes me play harder.
Gonna be a few weeks before I'm back on XBL, moving and stuff.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
This isn't really "new" or impossible, but I got this combo with Nightwolf yesterday. Never even seen or heard of it before and I just busted it on x820 like I planned it. I don't remember the damage though, it's mainly just flashy I think.

(about sweep or further from corner) HK starter, RH, shoulder ram

MKF30 said:
@AC, Cyrax is a pain to play as and takes lots of patience but if you can compete with him, the end result is good and fun :) I love using him, but it took me years to really improve with him to the level of competing(especially since he's a lower tier that goes against him)

@Rolltide, yeah man I hear ya but still lol with lag man I don't like taking the chance in general...if you miss you'll get punished :mad: not worth it IMO, so I always play it safe ;)
i sent u a friend request and u still haven't except it

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
DEADPO0L XI said:
i sent u a friend request and u still haven't except it
lol, yeah sorry about that :p I've been ignoring my messages/notifications because of hate mail of late...

If you sent it, I'll accept it tonight ok buddy :) Hope you're not mad or anything Deadpool

Ok, edit...dude I checked there was no FR? Only messages from a few people...

S

Shaney

Dreamcatcher said:
This isn't really "new" or impossible, but I got this combo with Nightwolf yesterday. Never even seen or heard of it before and I just busted it on x820 like I planned it. I don't remember the damage though, it's mainly just flashy I think.

(about sweep or further from corner) HK starter, RH, shoulder ram
I used to do this combo from about mid screen, except after the roundhouse, throw out an arrow. I swear 9/10 I used to get people with it and I never could understand why. My guess is they were probably trying to do something on wake up (teleport, spin, some sort of move etc..)

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Shaney said:
I used to do this combo from about mid screen, except after the roundhouse, throw out an arrow. I swear 9/10 I used to get people with it and I never could understand why. My guess is they were probably trying to do something on wake up (teleport, spin, some sort of move etc..)
Yeah I do the arrow one sometimes but the shoulder ram at the end was sick. I couldn't even fully comprehend what I did until the end of the fight lol.

On another note, Sheeva can get a ducking lp to uppercut when she throws a character into the corner. Not just an uppercut, it could be ducking lp to hk, stomp, or whatever. Anyone else knew this?

Remz

https//:wavenet.remz.ca
Dreamcatcher said:
On another note, Sheeva can get a ducking lp to uppercut when she throws a character into the corner. Not just an uppercut, it could be ducking lp to hk, stomp, or whatever. Anyone else knew this?
I saw Crazy Dominican doing this.