What's new

New Digimon series, starring the original Digidestined

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
For all you '90s kids who grew up watching this show, which was superior to the Pokemon anime in every way, they're back:

For anybody who missed out on this show, it had among the most profound villains in television history. For example, this guy chose a life of crime because he was forced to live his entire life......unable to eat some pizza:

Coming Spring 2015.

Error

DF2+R2
I always preferred Digimon when I was younger because it had a pretty nice plot for a kid's show as opposed to the Pokemon anime which was a new adventure everyday type show. I'd main Justimon if he was a fighting game character.

This looks a little fake to me though, especially with the comments being disabled and no new footage.

Last edited:

Faded Dreams V

If this is fake I will hate you forever. Don't play with my heartstrings please
This looks a little fake to me though, especially with the comments being disabled and no new footage.

It's official. Celebrating 15th anniversary. This was the original Japanese vid:

More info:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/08/01/video-digimon-adventure-sequel-anime-announced
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/08/01/digimon-gets-new-anime-15th-anniversary-blu-ray-releases/

Error

DF2+R2
I do wish Digimon was more consistent with it's evolution lines. I mean, it's cool how a cat head can turn into a cat and then an angel and all, but it's weird when 15 different Digimon can turn into the same form somewhere down the line.

Faded Dreams V

I do wish Digimon was more consistent with it's evolution lines. I mean, it's cool how a cat head can turn into a cat and then an angel and all, but it's weird when 15 different Digimon can turn into the same form somewhere down the line.
I always hated that too. lol.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Digimon.... Digimon... Digimon?! Nah people you got it all wrong Poke-oh was where it was at...

Or was it Yugioh?

Idr
Dat shitty english dub though
:joker: