What's new

Tech New Deathstroke Combos - Patch 1.05

Drizzle

Jump and shoot.
These aren't really new, though. The way DS's combos work means that they all lead to the same thing, with the choice of ender being the only real difference. No one's going to be pushing the damage limit with him unless something ridiculous is found.

Ariel MK

Noob
These aren't really new, though. The way DS's combos work means that they all lead to the same thing, with the choice of ender being the only real difference. No one's going to be pushing the damage limit with him unless something ridiculous is found.

That's not the attitude, to see and where are your contributions? :coffee:

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.

TONY-T has found multiple 100%+ combos...

Drizzle

Jump and shoot.
That's not the attitude, to see and where are your contributions? :coffee:
I'm not trying to be an ass; I'm sorry if you took it that way. It just seems like the majority of the time, it's best to go for the usual BnB unless you want the oki from 23 or 123.

Mikman360

I haven't watched all of them, but I can't think of any high-damage ones that don't involve interactables. I'm completely open to being wrong, though.