What's new

New DC Trailers - WB - FanDome (Online Comic-Con type thing)

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
The good:

The Batman. I like a more serious Riddler being a threat. I'm not super hyped by it, but it does look interesting.

SS game. Really cool trailer, big contrast to the dark colors of the Arkham games. But they didn't show any gameplay, so it's as good as nothing.

Black Adam: To my surprise, I was quite pleased with the "trailer" they showed, even when I'm not a big fan of The Rock as Black Adam(or in general). But they didn't show anything of the actual movie, so who knows how it'll go.

The Bad:

WW: Riding thunder with her lasso? Really? Idk what to say, really. I hope the reason for her boyfriend to be back is good, I'm not too fond of that idea. Why are there still flashbacks to her past? Seems unnecessary. I had some hopes for it, even when I didn't like the first trailer, but this one just killed them. I'll probably pirate it eventually because I did like cheeta, at least when she was not cg.

Gotham Knights. It's not that it looks bad or anything, but from the gameplay shown I have 0 interest in the game.

SS movie. I hated that trailer. "Oh its so suprising" "the biggest movie I ever made", "how does he do that?", "everything explodes". Rubbish. I'll wait for another trailer to decide if I watch it or not, but don't have high hopes.

The JL cut. As bad as it is, I think Justice League was better than BvS, so I didnt think the new cut would save it, and from the trailer it doesn't seem like it will.

Overall I was kinda disappointed by the whole thing. I liked few of the things shown, and even then nothing of substance was shown about them. I rate the show a 45/177