What's new

New cryptic Ed Boon tweets possibly hint a character reveal soon."JADED"+Bohemian Rhapsody reference

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Destiny's child = Liu Kang
Queen = sindel
JADED = Jade

Also

An the explanation, Queen states that "Bohemian Rhapsody" is about a young man who has accidentally killed someone and, like Faust, sold his soul to the devil. On the night before his execution, he calls for God in Arabic, "Bismillah", and with the help of angels, regains his soul from Shaitan
I never ever knew that, always wanted to take the time to better understand this song and you have now made it even more awesome than it was.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
If it's jade outright then that's cool, she's my favorite female ninja just like scorpion is my favorite of the male ninjas. Problem is last game she was.......well much harder to use than scorpion...
:p

EGGXI

Scary Bat
TBH of all the musical references he could have made for Jade that was pretty weak.

I mean come on man, Aerosmith!

Beyonce = Queen B, Freddy = Queen. The lyrics Ed posted "Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see....."are about a agressive mother. And also wich character can fly in mk9? huh...? I'm pretty sure Queen Sindel is confirmed. I don't think Jade will, the hint "JADED" was way too obvious to be taking serious.. But I do hope I've got it wrong about Jade.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
People are ruling out the possibility of Queen Mileena pretty fast.

Shes the next of kin for the throne in both outworld and Edenia now that everyone is dead.