What's new

Strategy - Grandmaster New corner combo courtesy of DJ89

If you happened to land the B2 while clone is out at an early point in the timer, you can use this combo and it wastes enough time before you you clone again. This allows you to loop the corner set up combo without meter.

b2, 242, 1, b12, clone, njp, njk -- 32%

I's like to thank DJ89 for his contribution..

I'd also like to say that SZ should at this point be considered fine. ANYONE complaining that "Sub is still broken" or "he needs more nerfs" is absolutely crying and it can and should be said that those people need to level up and learn.

-narshkajke-

klone enthusiast
gonna hit the lab and practice this combo into muscle memory,, gotta learn the new mind game with sub, don't care if I'm on PC

Big thanks to Dj89

Last edited:

rdw

Be cool...
Yep, found that too earlier today... on female characters you can do b2 242 1 b3 clone...
Also you can do b2 b2 242 d3 clone but its way warder than b2 242 1 b12 clone

Was just afraid to post and get nerfed again lawl

LockM

Noob

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
It's a about finding a decent damaging combo after b2 in the corner that gives you a safe way to put out the clone afterwards, after the new patch, due to the change in the timer for the clone. The slide ender doesn't give you that.
- me, May 15th. But ok.:coffee:
It's about the 242 1 b12 as a time waster, not about the ending. Any Sub player knows you can end in a multitude of ways. No need for random sass from a nobody.

Yep, found that too earlier today... on female characters you can do b2 242 1 b3 clone...
Also you can do b2 b2 242 d3 clone but its way warder than b2 242 1 b12 clone

Was just afraid to post and get nerfed again lawl
Yeah, nerf nazi's are lurking around:) Gonna try this stuff out with GM SZ over the weekend and may look at Cryo again, as I dropped that for GM in the first week of release.

jrockp

Noob
Don't know if this has been mentioned but after a F12 then ice clone if you are able to land a F333 it knocks them back into the clone
where you can land another F12 and setup the clone again.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
What is the most consistent way to hit this type of combo against a female character? The 242 1 b3 clone is not consistent for me. Sometimes the clone hits, sometimes the clone comes out normally, sometimes it is a whiffed clone.

this combo is kind of sketchy. Does anyone know what makes SZ randomly have added recovery after 242 hits a juggled opponent? it prevents the jab from coming out sometimes and the combo drops.

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
@xXstealthflameXx dude sorry but its the hard KD i think everyone is looking for. not the damage. no sass! :) @Tom Brady idk. i get the same thing 2 out of 5 times. i find that hitting the first 2 in the 242 string helps.

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
yea this is legit. back in business! i also like how it give you time to think about if you want to use slide to finish it off. i also like the extra damage posted above. @DJ89 @Qwark28 @xXstealthflameXx Good Finds!! Thanks!

Marvaz

come at me
Checkout my stream replays. That's been my bnb for awhile now not knowing it would be the go to bnb now lol

Edit- actually i do b2,212,1,d1,b12clone,njp f12 its easier for me with the extra d1 for some reason, still the same damage.

Last edited: