What's new

Tech New combo ender/anti Tech roll tech

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
I have found a new combo ender that seems very useful if not better then the stranded 4 3 teleport ender.

The Bread and butter mid screen combo goes as followed.
JIP-43 Watterbubble - uppercut - 43 Lighting - deep jump in kick - 4 3 teleport.

what happens when you end your combo with 4 3 teleport is that your opponent is so low to the ground that there tech roll starts before your teleport causing them to roll right into you. This combo still dose 46%, same as the RH - 43 teleport combo. I haven't tested all the combos but i would Image they do close if not the same amount of damage.

I think this is pretty nice, beside the fact that your opponent can still jump, an armored dash pretty much give you free pressure, chip, and will build you back the meter you spent on the EX RH.

I'm going to add a video of the combo because practice mode sucks and can't properly record tech rolls. once Rampage254 gets home he might be able to record this for me though.

what do you guys think?

Discuss!

Mothmonsterman0

no, you can only tech roll away, at least I'm pretty sure you can. when the combo is timed right they tech roll before you teleport causing you to roll into Rain

Mothmonsterman0

I'll try it. Is the timing for [JiK + 4, 3] still easy ?
Kinda, you have to do it just right. if you do the JiK to soon Rain will teleport before they roll, to late and the 3 will wiff and you'll drop the combo. if you do it just right they will begin there tech roll, then Rain teleports, causing them to teleport into you

Mothmonsterman0

Can I make it constantly online ?
kinda, the combos timing itself can be hard but the biggest worry about doping the combo is not hitting the DJK soon enough and whiffing the 3 leaving you open to wake ups if they don't roll, but if they do you'll lose like 5% on your combo and they tech roll like normal. if you do the DJK to soon you won't lose any damage and they tech roll like normal.

I've started using it online ( which is sadly all I get to play lately ) and I can get it pretty easily

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
These are the AI tech rolls.

In normal play, the opponent will roll away from you, same thing happens with Kung Lao's :ex teleports after juggle combos in training mode.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
oh really? damn, thanks for verifying for me
Yea, in training mode, I will do :ex teleport on a knockdown with Kung Lao and the AI will never be able to escape, they will just roll into you.

But hard/low knockdowns or ''ghetto resets'' as they are called, are basically knocking the opponent down as close to the ground as possible so you mess with their tech roll timing, and they can be worth it.

It has already been an option with Rain to finish juggles with 43 teleport and bait wake ups, or rush in again, either with a JIP or 4RH.

Mothmonsterman0

Yea, in training mode, I will do :ex teleport on a knockdown with Kung Lao and the AI will never be able to escape, they will just roll into you.

But hard/low knockdowns or ''ghetto resets'' as they are called, are basically knocking the opponent down as close to the ground as possible so you mess with their tech roll timing, and they can be worth it.

It has already been an option with Rain to finish juggles with 43 teleport and bait wake ups, or rush in again, either with a JIP or 4RH.
Yeah I know if 4 3 tele ender, and it works very well. I'm always trying to find other things Rain can do though