What's new

New character reveal + first DLC character reveal on Friday at C2E2!

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
WTF the game is not over yet and they are already talking about DLC .... so we have to pay extra for characters that are already on the disk ???? and that you normally find .... easy money and we walk into it with open eyes.
If you really felt that strongly about it, you just wouldn't buy it. Put your money where your mouth is. If you're one of those people that complains and still buys well....

Cause I tell you this and I tell you that, I wanna know who the DLC characters are because I have NOT purchased premium and have no intention to without that knowledge.

If there's a valid complaint one should be more concerned with buying the pack blind without data on what we get.

WTF the game is not over yet and they are already talking about DLC .... so we have to pay extra for characters that are already on the disk ???? and that you normally find .... easy money and we walk into it with open eyes.
I realy wish more people understood the gaming industry. WB gives NRS 2 years to work on a game and the last month is polishing the game. DLC are NOT on the disk. They have models made but the rest of the kharacters move sets are done after the game has gone gold which will be as soon as Ed Boon puts a gold dragon on his twitter account.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Please be Fujin for DLC!! lol We know Spawn is coming at some point, it's a con but it's not as big as like CC kind of Con. But either way, I look forward to it. I'd rather see Cetrion over Kollector but that's me. And more story stuff? Sweet!

So we're getting a total of 3 characters this week, plus the first dlc reveal, and other content? HELL YEA NRS THIS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

Gamer68

Fujin!
The DLC character is most likely a guest. For MKX they revealed Jason like a month before the game came out. I feel like these characters have the highest chance of happening:
  • Terminator: was considered as DLC for MKX, and a new movie is coming out this year.
  • Micheal Myers: was considered as DLC for MKX, plus MK9 and MKX have horror "slasher" characters as DLC so maybe MK11 won't be an exception.
  • Spawn: has been requested and speculated since INJ1. The creator of the character says he thinks "he's finally on his way" to MK, and his toy company is making MK action figures now.
  • Pennywise: another horror movie character, and a new movie is coming out in September. If three guests are coming in the Kombat Pack (assuming) maybe he can be the one that releases near the end of the year to sync-up with the movie.
  • The Joker: recent rumors going around that he and Terminator are the guest characters this time. I don't really believe it, but it's something.
  • Doomslayer: there were some interactions between Ed Boon and the Doom twitter a while back. Plus you could see how Doomslayer could function as basically Predator, Leatherface, Lobo, and some others all mixed together.
  • Robocop: like a month ago Ed made a random joke on Twitter (can't remember what it was) but said #RobocopConfirmed. Like right after he made it, he took it down for some reason. It's reaching, but I remember that during MKX, Ed kept making random tweets about Predator and maybe even Jason, and they ended up happening.