Meow Hoes
CW corpse hop:

This does not work on the Fatties.
Has to be after Catdash.
For some reason any knock down after cardash give it some weird property

*what's not shown.
- it looks like you can make f3 b2 and maybe f1. Cross up! Still working on it
- f1 makes you go through them
- it's safe and guaranteed unlike other corpse hops in the game.

I like this set up.

Thoughts
@GGA 16 Bit @Under_The_Mayo @astronout @Ecodus @KillaGthug4Life @Starcharger28

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
I can't tell if that's like a soft reset you're doing, or if you're just going straight into another combo variation.

Either way, pretty tight.

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
Cool stuff man, corps hop on a hkd is tight, takes tech rolls out of the equation.

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
Bomb, time to take it to the lab! Is there a disadvantage to some wakeups because it would take her longer to get into position opposed to a 1 f2/ 122 ender?

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
Bomb, time to take it to the lab! Is there a disadvantage to some wakeups because it would take her longer to get into position opposed to a 1 f2/ 122 ender?
Looks like the reason it works is because the combo ender (2d23) leaves the opponent close. You might be able to do this with a 1f2 or 122, but it would take a couple of dashes and would leave you no time to set up oki... most likely. My assumption is this would work with low whip finisher as well.

I dont know if you guys use this set up, but it's one I use to see bit use a bit (heh).

Combo start~catclaws, b3, j3orf3, 112 ~ mb catdash, df3 (low whip). From there you can get a pretty ambiguous j3 or (again I assume) you might get this same style corpse hop.

Id suggest being weary of these kinds of setups. I like them a lot, but they lose to wake ups and cost meter.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Looks like the reason it works is because the combo ender (2d23) leaves the opponent close. You might be able to do this with a 1f2 or 122, but it would take a couple of dashes and would leave you no time to set up oki... most likely. My assumption is this would work with low whip finisher as well.

I dont know if you guys use this set up, but it's one I use to see bit use a bit (heh).

Combo start~catclaws, b3, j3orf3, 112 ~ mb catdash, df3 (low whip). From there you can get a pretty ambiguous j3 or (again I assume) you might get this same style corpse hop.

Id suggest being weary of these kinds of setups. I like them a lot, but they lose to wake ups and cost meter.
I'm not using 2d23 I'm using 12b3

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
CW corpse hop:

This does not work on the Fatties.
Has to be after Catdash.
For some reason any knock down after cardash give it some weird property

*what's not shown.
- it looks like you can make f3 b2 and maybe f1. Cross up! Still working on it
- f1 makes you go through them
- it's safe and guaranteed unlike other corpse hops in the game.

I like this set up.

Thoughts
@GGA 16 Bit @Under_The_Mayo @astronout @Ecodus @KillaGthug4Life @Starcharger28
I only work on certain characters. Not all. I did this tech before.