What's new

New Captain Cold sick Projectile link tech with combinators and resets yo!

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
"Added new tech at the bottom in Update"

I got a question for all of you.... 2 Captain Cold players!

You ever get sick of people just backdashing after you dome em bitches up?

Well I cooked up a little something you might like!

Enjoy .

Edit:
New MB midscreen reset option

Update

Who needs a Dome.... when you can link with MB roll without Trait!

Last edited:

snort

Noob
This is practice mode fun, not likely to happen in a match against someone good IMO. You'll be zoning with multiple ice blasts rather then shooting only one and running in hoping that it hit. Pretty cool none the less.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
This is practice mode fun, not likely to happen in a match against someone good IMO. You'll be zoning with multiple ice blasts rather then shooting only one and running in hoping that it hit. Pretty cool none the less.
the longer you stay in position the more chance of being frozen

All this is given opponents a reason to just just wait is what I want .

So yes this meta is applicable in a real match, it may not hit but that just opens the door to other opportunities

Last edited:

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof
The hope burns within me, I want to believe I didn't waste all that time playing Captain Cold, and this does my heart good on that!

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Well it was bound to happen as the initial setup required you to end the combo in f4 and then spam projectiles to keep them crouching in the dome or catch backdashes, and if one projectile connected it always comboed with the second one.

Sad part is I was too lazy and un-creative to actually go from noticing that to thinking that other things might combo as well :(

Also here's a small spam video as a reward for finding this:

foxof42

Thanksgiving corner game, going ham and stuffing
When Captain Cold is a bad matchup for your character pick, only then you should start worrying about your life choices.
His good and bad MUs are pretty polarizing. Of the top tiers, I'd say he only does well against Batman. But playing Scarecrow, that's a pocket counterpick I *desperately* need.