What's new

New Bug for MAME32/Xbox360

NaD

Noob
Today i was fooling around with mame playinng UMK3 because i didnt had my 360 yet so I played as Scorpion and I was in the Subway Stage i decided to do his first Fatality which is call the Hell Raiser and soon as i do it i get to the part where his clones jump up the game automatically reset so I ask my friend Hammerbash who has a 360 and plays umk3 very well and MAME also i ask him to pick scorpion go to 2 player mode and go to subway stage and do his Scorpion Hell Raiser he told me the game resets also so I really think Midway need to fix all of this. I'll show a video of it

You guys should also try it to see proof.

Well on XBLA the screen just stops there (it doesnt reset) And the only thing you can do on that point is to press Start or Guide button, nothing else works.

Hammerbash said:
Well on XBLA the screen just stops there (it doesnt reset) And the only thing you can do on that point is to press Start or Guide button, nothing else works.
it also sometimes freezes when u uppercut someone to a new area

dreemernj

Ambassador
This is actually a fairly well known glitch. I was showed it back when UMK3 was originally in arcades and it seems to have survived pretty well, lol. I remember someone telling me about trying it on XBL to see what would happen.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I have done this glitch for people in arcades and on XBL. It's also in one of our combo videos.