What's new

New Brainiac Trailer tomorrow!

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
After what was one of the most impressive trailers I've seen (Shattered Alliances Part 5), it looks like our wait for more Injustice 2 footage will not be long.

The Injustice twitter account has just announced that we will be receiving a Brainiac Trailer tomorrow!

Be sure to check back regularly tomorrow, as we will be sharing it as soon as it crashes down upon us

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I hope he has some interesting and innovative gameplay elements. Between Swamp Thing in I2 and Scorpion/Takeda in MKX, I've seen more than my fair share of spear/lash/viney tentacle type moves.

I patiently wait darkseid, hopefully he wont be like Goro. Hopefully he will be a hybrid character with zoning capabilties and strong command grabs and decent combo damage.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Still say this Brainiac assimilated Doc Oct lol. Haha but look forward to it. HIs voice actor I know too, same guy who voiced The Question in JLU series and Ratchet in Transformers: Prime

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Kinda weird to try n sell Darkseid as a preorder bonus without showing anything to get hype about.

Interesting to finally see Brainiac in action.
I'll try and find this out myself, but when did we get a Goro breakdown? I remember (and had) the same complaint at the time.

Super hype about Brainiac!

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I'll try and find this out myself, but when did we get a Goro breakdown?
--April 4th was the Goro trailer and then stream later that day.

--MKX released ten days later on April 14th.

--Expect Darkseid trailer on may 2nd at the earliest. It's two weeks before the game releases and my birthday. So you know, fingers crossed it's earlier than that but I'm not holding my breath.

Endding

You picked a bad time to get lost friend
Cant wait for brainac breakdown, finally get to see the main man braniac in action

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Does anybody knows his gameplay style? Would him be on the mid-long range character train?
The brief bits of gameplay we saw in Shattered Alliances Part 5 is all anyone has seen so far. We won't know his gameplay style until later today, or more likely in a WatchTower breakdown (as Ivy's trailer was a bit deceiving)

Very excited for this! It does seem a bit late but I'm still quite eager to see how he plays. I'll guess he's just another space control character but I am more than willing to be surprised.