What's new

New Astrological Sign Dates

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
No no...you'll still be an Aquarius. People born 2009 and later have this affecting them. It's stupid either way.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Apparently I'm a Virgo and Libra... lame.

EDIT: Oh nvm, didn't know it was for people born after 2009.

BOSSETTE

Noob
This new sign change is BS.
I don't believe that our signs can just change and for those that believe in horoscopes, it's like changing who they are too.
Whether my sign changed or not (I think it did) I'll always be an Aries cause I like my stone. ;)

DanCock

Cock Master!!
FYI "our" signs have been changed for alot longer then before we were born lol.. the planet changed its alignment with those constellations a long long long time ago and again and again. ill have to check out this article though.. there was a episode of "the universe" that explained it 100%.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Some people don't even believe in that anyway, like one of my friends.

I personally believe that my sign(Aries) is right on with my personality traits, but not so sure about the other horoscope and relationship shit lol. Kind of a stretch at times....but who knows, lol. These things you'll notice with astrological signs different people, psychics and enthusiasts will tell you different things so it makes you wonder.

Roam

Noob
By the way while we're at it... what zodiac sign do you guys think each character in Mortal Kombat is? Any speculations? We know that Jade is a Scorpio because she said so herself.

My guess is that Sub 0 is an Aquarius, Scorpion is a Scorpio, Johnny Cage is a Leo, Ermac is an Aries.