What's new

Tech - Hish-Qu-Ten New Anti Wake-up Tech

Hey everyone. Here is a video of my new armor stuffing setup with HQT Predator. The new setup works against multiple hits of armor and is safe against tech rolls unlike setup 1. I digress a little in the video but I hope you enjoy. Below the video I'll post my notes if you need them.

First setup: launcher, njp, jik air disk, run, 32 smart disk.

Works against most characters including low profiling wakeups.

Doesn't work against tech roll into wake up and armor with more than one hit of armor (Goro ex Punch walk, Lackey F/T ex Charge, Vicious F/T Gut Ripper, Vicious/Ruthless F/T Grab and Stab and Kobu Tanya ex Rekka)

Second setup: launcher, njp, jik air disk, run, 4, med ground laser, smart disk

Works against alot of characters including armor with two hits of armor and is safe against tech rolls against most characters.

Doesn't work against fast low profiling wakeups (Reptile's ex Slide, Scorpion's ex Leg Takedown) and moves where the character doesn't move (Kenshi's spirit moves, Goro's wakeup Stomp, Tempest Lao's ex Spin)

Special notes: neither setup works against Demo Sonya's Bake n Wake or Ethereal Mileena's forward teleport. Setup 2 can work against Subzero's ex Slide but is very tricky in it's timing and spacing.

Not much of a lab monster like others. However, I will give credit where it is due. Nice posting homie. Long live Predator. Even with our nerfs he is still badass.