What's new

New and looking for good Califorina Comp

I live in California and want good players to play to make me better. Online or whatever. GamerTag is PunchYaFace. Hit me up. I live in the high Desert. Anyone in California with a good connection or close by would be great.

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
Welcome to TYM!!! Who do you play so far and are you liking the game?!? Hope you enjoy your stay here, we are nice people. :)

Love the game. I used to only play Tekken and this MK isn't that far off in a lot of ways. I been using Kano since day 1. I'm ok with a few others. Need to spend more time in the lab with everyone else. Who you do use and why?

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
Love the game. I used to only play Tekken and this MK isn't that far off in a lot of ways. I been using Kano since day 1. I'm ok with a few others. Need to spend more time in the lab with everyone else. Who you do use and why?
My sig and picture doesn't make it obvious?? ;p
Night Wolf, because of his ability to pressure constantly with his wake up options, F+3 okizeme, damage, and reflector against most projectiles.

TWZTID

Noob
Im in CA.... not sure if i have room on my FL but if you see BD-TWZTID...... feel free to challenge. i usually kick it in HELL but i tend to roam the tym/mku rooms as well