What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees New Alternate Costumes for Jason Voorhees - Vote On Which One You Think Would Be Best!

Which alternate costume do you want for Jason Voorhees?

• Tattered and Torn

• Face Only A Mother Could Love

• Jason X

• Other (post in thread)

Results are only viewable after voting.

REO

Undead
So with Kombat Pack 2 confirmed that means there will be more opportunities for new costumes to emerge with the release of new characters and new patches. I'm sure there's some of you who would love for Jason Voorhees to receive an alternate costume. Below are three costumes I think are the ones most likely to make it if it DOES happen. Which one do you think would be the best and why? Or just vote for your favorite.

Tattered and Torn

Face Only a Mother Could Love (the battle damage from this one would show some of Jason's deformed face)

Jason X

Vote!

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Jason X is like a mix of Samurai Shinnok and The Predator. Don't want it, because Face Only a Mother Could Love is a totally unique, harrowing look.

Based on ease of creation...

– Tattered and Torn: If NRS is not going to spend resources on giving Jason facial animations (assuming he doesn't have any under that hockey mask) and some sounds, it could come off as cool, but a little lazy.

– A Face Only A Mother Could Love: NRS might have to create a new Jason head model for X-Rays and battle damage. NRS could easily skip making a new head model, but it is too similar to existing appearances in MKX. (Farmer Jax and Torr.)

– Jason X: Looks new enough, NRS wouldn't really have to create a drastically-different head model. Would probably make the most sales.

But, if the consumption of resources aren't a problem, then any of those costumes would be great! NRS has a good record for adding small details.
Although they skipped making a deformed head model for Jason, they opted instead to make his face resemble his actor from the reboot film.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Burlap sack mask for sure, then tattered and torn, and Jason X last. I have always disliked the Jason X design, or at least once he is rebuilt with the nanotech stuff. He looks fine in the beginning of the movie though lol

kantboy-2

Ripper
All 3; all characters should have 4 skins minimum. What's the difficulty in doing more than 1 skin for DLC when said character is being developed?

Tattered and Torn has to be like "Jason Takes Manhattan", slimy and decayed but with mask.

Rembo

D4 Punchwalk
I would be more concerned asking for buffs than alternate costumes, But if i had to vote, Tattered and torn takes the cake.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Omg "Face only a mother could love" takes me back! I think the dirty sack with an eye hole is way scarier than the hockey mask!

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Tattered and Torn, no doubt about !! this visual look is a scary sob great one from Friday the 13th part VII ! :D

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
This is hard. I think "Face Only a Mother Could Love" is too similar to Farmer Jax, however it's the one I think would be best. Jason X looks a little silly to me and so does the "Tattered And Torn"

DrunkShadowFist

Hail To The King Baby
Face only a mother could love is cool but it would be even cooler if they gave him Michael Myers skin or just put Michael in the game.
"Michael vs Jason" u know u want it.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Michael Myers. He'd practically have the same build and same moves anyway if they did make him his own character. Two for the price of one, lezgo.