What's new

New -Ality confirmed

Which one is it?

• Total voters

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
if they do Animalities, i just hope they do them right instead of shitting them out like they did in UMK3. Didnt Scorpion turn into a penguin and lay an egg that blew up the loser? or was that Reptile? Either way, it didnt make any sense.

Colares

Apprentice
I want Brutalities or Friendship.
The only way I could see for harakiris is if you got flawlessed because you lost the match so bad it was a shame. Other ways I think is dumb because you lost and the loser shouldn't chose.

WAR-BLAST

Mortal
Haha... no but can you guys imagine if it really was Friendships? You'd be seeing characters walk into the sunset holding hands... or in this case the portal.

trufenix

bye felicia
If its animality, I will have my first official disappointment. I'd put all my chips on Brutality. A ton of people asked for it, it was well recieved way back when it first happened and its not like killer instinct hasn't re-opened the door on fatal combos.

GeoffBedlam

Kombatant
Given how dark this game is in atmosphere, I'd say Brutalities are coming back. Except, well, more brutal. Like, they have the execution of old school Brutalities but end with a graphic scene of the Winner beating the Loser to death.

A case can be made for Hara-Kiri's, as well. Someone killing themselves is always a dark and depressing event, again fitting with the vibe MKX is giving off. Seeing as how brutal some of these six out of whoever knows how many are, I expect them to be dark. Real freakin' dark. Like, D'Vorah agitates the bugs that live inside of her and they eat her alive or something.

Also, I guess you could make a case for Friendships. I for one would like to see 'em. It'd be a nice break from all the depressing atmosphere. Don't have them completely kill the atmosphere with over the top goofiness, but have them be a show of respect between kombatants. For example, Kotal Kahn approaches the dazed Loser and summons his totems. Except they heal the Loser and Kahn gives 'em a Roman handshake or something.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Yes the game is looking very dark but that is why I think Friendships are going to make it in. My second guess would be Hara-Kiri
My thoughts as well, Since the fatals and game seem pretty brutal and gory I could totally see them putting in Friendships this go around.

Babies were fun as hell in MK 9, I would want both friendships and babies and 3 fatals and stage. 1 fatal for each "Variation"

I read that there were 5 slots, so it's possible there is a 6th hidden one since MK9 had 3 slots on the move list with the 4th "babies" being the hidden one.

I dunno, I love that first month when stuff is getting unlocked though.

Remember how long it took to discover Toasty boosts, Thats why MK games are the best, the ass load of hidden stuff in the game.

IT"S GUN BE GUUUUUUUUD

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
can you imagine how funny and creative NRS can get with Friendships nowadays and with the Next Gen consoles power? lol