What's new

New -Ality confirmed

Which one is it?

• Total voters

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Intractable fatalities like MKA, but that may be considered stage, and in which case I can understand that. I personally would like to see all -Alitys back, but that's just me. If I'd have to pick tho I'd say brutalities, if babalities are still in, or I would like to see friendships (because they're are funny) if they don't put brutalities in.

Edit: Maybe even dual fatalities for when you play tag, if they have tag, or outro (character specific) fatalities.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
So it's either a brand spanking new one or animality/brutality. I'm thinking it will be brand spanking new.

Decay

King of the Bill
Animality would be cool. Imagine dvorah turns into a squid or something completely out of left field lol. But brutality would be sick if it was like a difficult combo

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I will be very surprised if Friendships make it into this game, given how damn dark it is.

Animalities don't seem practical in this game, but possible..

Brutalities very likely as far as how it would fit this games mood, theme,.

New ality I can also see very likely. Trying to think I mean "sexuality?" "nudeality"? "rapeality"? These seem unlikely, only other thing I can think of honestly is maybe some sort of "showboatality" or "Spiteality" where they don't kill you, but do different things to you like a "mockality" where they maybe say Cassie takes your legs out, steps on your head, grinds her ass on your face then spits gum on you saying "suck it bitch" lol

Scorpion, uses his chains, takes out your legs, then pulls you towards him, steps on your chest, then blows a little fire between your legs, then says "I don't kill you, but you should burn"

Sub-Zero kicks you in the chest knocking you down, then freezes your knees down to the concrete, then leaves a frozen weapon next to you saying "you're on your own" or something

Only other idea I can think of is maybe there's a "tortureality" where say they do half a fatality but don't kill you but will force the loser to kill himself via a Hara Kiri style button imput. Example, say Scorpion chopes off your legs from above knees down, then chops off an arm, then burn his sword with fire then cauterizes the wound and hands you a knife or sword telling you "there's only one thing left for you to do" then by that point the loser has to kill himself and if he doesn't get it off in time he just lies there and dies lol.

Everyone's would be different.

I'm sure both are unlikely but I would totally do the second one for MK X, something new and totally fitting lol. In Cassie's case, she shoot you in the legs(not kneecaps), the back a few times, while you bleed out, then as you're down on the ground bleeding to death she hands you one of her guns to shoot yourself in the head while she's pointing another gun at you. Then you off yourself by shooting your brains out.