What's new

New 42% sektor midscreen

I know its just 1% more but still a pretty cool find..ive been trying to squeeze more % outta his midscreen as like a side project so here it is

J/p 12b1 iTU b21 b21

i have yet to land the b2~flame ender but in the lab and still trying! damn this combo is hard lol.

updated with video. shitty video but video none the less lol *updated with a little better quality

Casselman

Also: LockUpYourBones
Great stuff man!

I personally prefer the B21 over the flame anyways. At least against characters like Reptile or a gap closer. Creating the distance seems more important in that kind of situation. At least for my playstyle.

I just stumbled onto one myself. depending on start umissile or ending in a B2flame(ex or not) or a B21, It can range between 51% 1 bar to 59% 2 bar. Pretty easy once timed right.

jip B2 TU, B2 1, B3 4 extu, B2 1/flame

I made a small video. Sorry if any of this has been done already. Just doing my part.

Casselman

^Yeah I use that combo when I dont have meter and I get the chance. It makes for a great upmissile setup as well.
You B2 into the umissile? Ive tried that, but wake-up is something to be afraid of with some characters. But with 2 bars, the round is in hand. Its much worth the chance. I like the distance myself. I will put it to the test. Thanks, my friend.

Altaire

Noob
For a meterless combo, that's actually pretty good. iTU means instant TU, correct? That's going to be really difficult to land off a 1 2 B1, but I'll definitely give it a try.

For a meterless combo, that's actually pretty good. iTU means instant TU, correct? That's going to be really difficult to land off a 1 2 B1, but I'll definitely give it a try.
yes meterless and the iTU is tricky to land at first i always accidently jump kick intstead of U~TU. You can hold with up as soon as the 12b1 animation is over then roll the (stick,analog pad) from U to L to D to R 4 for the TU in a 3/4 circle motion.

his previous no meter midscreen was 41%

even though this is pretty hard, its doable and i think if a new sub zeros BnB was found that did 1% more, everyone would go crazy . lol.

cool casselman for the vid, but this isn't really about his meter combos. That one you posted is already known and in my combos thread :)

im only trying to push the limits of sektors no meter midscreen damage! not talk about missle set ups or his highest 1 bar bnb :p

You should try it during matches that dont really matter to you or matches where you have a life lead. Up missile recovers a lot faster than a lot of people realize and they will try to warn you about wakeup moves. But the best advice I can give is instead of doing an EX tp like in the video, when you dont have meter just do a normal tp and then instantly throw out the up missile. You will recover before almost every wakeup attack (ex or not) can hit you. It makes them waste meter or baits an opening with stuff like Scorps tp, etc. By then, you usually have a bar and can attempt full damage.

The early Scorpion whoring gave me the opportunity to test the upmissile recovery a lot.
lol scorpion whoring

i think if you end a combo in f4~upmissle it gives you time to block most wake ups. im testing it with subs slide right now

like for instance, 12b1 jk TU f4~upmissle, you can block the wake up, the missle whiffs but you get a punish..b2 leaves them right at your feet and most chars can wake up attack you befor eyou block..so f4~upmissle is safer imo

Casselman

yes meterless and the iTU is tricky to land at first i always accidently jump kick intstead of U~TU. You can hold with up as soon as the 12b1 animation is over then roll the (stick,analog pad) from U to L to D to R 4 for the TU in a 3/4 circle motion.

his previous no meter midscreen was 41%

even though this is pretty hard, its doable and i think if a new sub zeros BnB was found that did 1% more, everyone would go crazy . lol.

cool casselman for the vid, but this isn't really about his meter combos. That one you posted is already known and in my combos thread :)

im only trying to push the limits of sektors no meter midscreen damage! not talk about missle set ups or his highest 1 bar bnb :p
Not trying to steal your thunder. For reference, there was no talk of "meterless" in the original post. So If I went against your intentions. I apologize. Just getting involved here. I wanna increase Sektor's game as much as possible.

For no meter, I'm pretty sure that's the most I have seen. Good stuff man. And once again, apologies for not reading the other thread 100%. I work alot of hours and really have minimal time. Most is spent practicing with any other spare time while capturing, coming onto TYM.

Anyways, Il join your meterless hunt tomorrow after work. Until then,

Not trying to steal your thunder. For reference, there was no talk of "meterless" in the original post. So If I went against your intentions. I apologize. Just getting involved here. I wanna increase Sektor's game as much as possible.

For no meter, I'm pretty sure that's the most I have seen. Good stuff man. And once again, apologies for not reading the other thread 100%. I work alot of hours and really have minimal time. Most is spent practicing with any other spare time while capturing, coming onto TYM.

Anyways, Il join your meterless hunt tomorrow after work. Until then,
hey man, no problem, i wasn't trying to be a dick, its just whenever i post about something everyone goes off topic and posts sektors crazy meter BnBs lol

i didnt mean any disrespect

Casselman

hey man, no problem, i wasn't trying to be a dick, its just whenever i post about something everyone goes off topic and posts sektors crazy meter BnBs lol

i didnt mean any disrespect
None taken, my friend. your doing awesome. we are in small numbers these days. Sek fans gotta stick together. haha.

I just tried that combo. Pretty insane timing. huge respect. Think we can beat it at all?

IKizzLE

BloodHound
The timing for the second b21 is ridiculous....

Anyone who can do this consistently in a tournament must have god like reflexes.

The timing for the second b21 is ridiculous....
yeah i kno..i can get that part down, its just the itu part i have a problem with. i can itu on reaction pretty well but during this combo i always end up air kicking the opponent -__-

ikizzle, just saw you on silents stream! great sektor man!

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
good find man, keep up the good work :), i also take back my statement about the u3 being useless, i think i have to eat my words lol

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Great stuff man!

I personally prefer the B21 over the flame anyways. At least against characters like Reptile or a gap closer. Creating the distance seems more important in that kind of situation. At least for my playstyle.

I just stumbled onto one myself. depending on start umissile or ending in a B2flame(ex or not) or a B21, It can range between 51% 1 bar to 59% 2 bar. Pretty easy once timed right.

I made a small video. Sorry if any of this has been done already. Just doing my part.

Glad someone posted it already, proof to that idiot in the nerf/buff discussion thread nori that sektor has 50%+ one bar combos.

HadesWTF

Don't Hate!
Great stuff man!

Very nice.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
ok guys hold onto your helmets ... teleport uppercut to instant teleport uppercut 2 hits 11% :focus:
you can do a 47 % meterles by doing the 57% but not followin up wit ex teleport just regular teleport

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
That's a very nice combo idea.

Since doing the second :l + :bp :fp can be really hard to land consistently, I'd consider ending with dash :fp :bp xx Flame Burner for 41% damage to be a good replacement. With that in mind, you could add the X-Ray if needed. So, in short:

j.:fp/j.:bp, :fp :bp :l + :fp, iTU, :l + :bp :fp, :l + :bp :fp - 42%
j.:fp/j.:bp, :fp :bp :l + :fp, iTU, :l + :bp :fp, dash :fp :bp xx Flame Burner - 41%
j.:fp/j.:bp, :fp :bp :l + :fp, iTU, :l + :bp :fp, dash :fp :bp xx :x - 53%

It can even lead to corner pressure game if the BnB starter is landed while being trapped in the corner.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
i started to get the hang of these a couple of days ago, i still drop it now and again but i put them to good use at WWC yesterday!

thanks very much to you guys for finding them :D

Robotic

Gentleman.
In case you guys are finding this combo too difficult to do (as I did in the beginning), there are 2 things you can try:

1. Depending on open or closed stance, stare at Sektor's "exhaust" on his back. the SECOND those turn off, do the b21 again.

2. To get the timing down even more, go to practice mode and do b21 repeatedly in the corner against a free dummy. If done correctly, after 2nd hit knocks down, you will begin the b21 and the first hit will whiff, the 2nd hit will land and betgin the process over again. Try landing 10 in a row.

Hope this helps everyone who is having trouble with the combo. If nothing else, it will hone your timing on general Sektor gameplay.

Oh, don't bother trying this combo online.