What's new

Breakthrough - Scorpion NEVER FORGET!!!!!!

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.

This is what Scorpion as a shitter looks like.

Yes our character got toned down, nerfed, normalised, call it what ever you like. But he's still good, very good even. Our weakest variation got buffed and we still have most of what makes Hellfire and Inferno good.

Let us not flip our shit over this patch, our character still has tools and options that are incredibly strong.

Some of the stuff that's being thrown around here since the patch dropped is mind blowing. Scorpion should still be feared.

Sure he is probably out of the top 5 discussion, but he's still easily top ten material and just take a minute to consider what that means.

Was Doomsday top 5? No. Did anyone go into an injustice tournament thinking "man, I hope I have a Doomsday in my pool"

Was Wonder Woman, Deathstroke, Raven, Smoke, Kitana, Reptile, Bane, Jax, Sektor, Batman, Cage top 5? No, see above, but people made them work.

Let's pull together to do the same for Scorpion.

Student

Noob

This is what Scorpion as a shitter looks like.

Yes our character got toned down, nerfed, normalised, call it what ever you like. But he's still good, very good even. Our weakest variation got buffed and we still have most of what makes Hellfire and Inferno good.

Let us not flip our shit over this patch, our character still has tools and options that are incredibly strong.

Some of the stuff that's being thrown around here since the patch dropped is mind blowing. Scorpion should still be feared.

Sure he is probably out of the top 5 discussion, but he's still easily top ten material and just take a minute to consider what that means.

Was Doomsday top 5? No. Did anyone go into an injustice tournament thinking "man, I hope I have a Doomsday in my pool"

Was Wonder Woman, Deathstroke, Raven, Smoke, Kitana, Reptile, Bane, Jax, Sektor, Batman, Cage top 5? No, see above, but people made them work.

Let's pull together to do the same for Scorpion.
Thank you for this post. It's reassuring to have it put into perspective that way because it's just too easy to get caught up in the drama.

THIS IS THE SCORPION COMMUNTIY!!!!! WOOOOOO! *goes and plays liu kang instead*

Lol, no ive been looking for an excuse to continue playing Liu and FF buff is exactly that. Definitely not dropping Hellfire!

off topic but where did you get that scorpion render? i wanted killer frost and hawkgirl one a year ago, and couldnt find them anywhere.