What's new

Tech Neutral crossover

Mustard was the one who made it, he has seen it. I'm sure if I said

"Hey PND_Mustard , remember how RYX thought his DP cross-ups with f.3 were new until you said you found them beforehand?"
He would probably remember, if not then I'd just tell him the page of the character council to look onto.

Any knockdown move? Show me you passing through people after ring toss or BP and I'll be impressed. Until then, its nothing new, and half of them are impractical at best. Charge and sweep, that's about all you have as far as dash overs, the rest get their benefit from f.3 mix-ups, and even those are corner only. Polarbear has seen it firsthand.

I don't have match videos, fool. I haven't the time to waste showing off when theres techs to create and people to put into place. I'm all for you making videos and the like, but don't play up stuff like its "new" when its been known for months now. Puts a bad taste in my mouth to see people parade like they found gold and get credit that's due to someone else who found it far beforehand and got nothing.

Make the video again, but put the cpu on roll mode and try to replicate your results. If you can't, then it can't be considered practical. Hell, put the cpu on wake-up mode and try it as well.

Out of all this, I read polarbear -_-

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I will get it up for the others tomorrow word of advice @Doombawkz Try to listen to others, do not assume others don't think, feel or understand what you do.
I'll save you the time, you can't do it after ring toss because theres not enough advantage to dash. I do see what you are saying and while it is pretty nice its still impractical because of the opponent's ability to tech roll. I know that it lets you dash over certain knockdowns, that's nothing new but it still doesn't cover the option of them simply rolling away.

I'll save you the time, you can't do it after ring toss because theres not enough advantage to dash. I do see what you are saying and while it is pretty nice its still impractical because of the opponent's ability to tech roll. I know that it lets you dash over certain knockdowns, that's nothing new but it still doesn't cover the option of them simply rolling away.
Thats why we as bane mains need to improve on this, thats the reason for posting... not credit or look at me. Same as the other tech I posted... what can we do from here? Help me make this a real mix up, that does to all those who post in the bane forums

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Thats why we as bane mains need to improve on this, thats the reason for posting... not credit or look at me. Same as the other tech I posted... what can we do from here? Help me make this a real mix up, that does to all those who post in the bane forums
Plain and simple? This is by far best in the corner, I'll concede it lets you set up some dirty stuff IF the opponent doesn't tech roll. Namely, it lets us stuff wake-ups with armor and when they are cornered it lets us put up free traps. Give me about 5 minutes and I'll tell you a few tricks you can use with it.

And if you don't want to have it taken as "look at what I made", simply put it as "I need help developing this" and people will take it as a scenario over a find. When you say "Here is some more tech" it comes off to me as "Heres is something else I've discovered". But then again, whenever I post tech its been tested by the Bane Character Council so I can never take credit anyways lol

Plain and simple? This is by far best in the corner, I'll concede it lets you set up some dirty stuff IF the opponent doesn't tech roll. Namely, it lets us stuff wake-ups with armor and when they are cornered it lets us put up free traps. Give me about 5 minutes and I'll tell you a few tricks you can use with it.
Thats all I needed thanks

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Well off of what I can see, your best bet is using the idea after a double punch since its a lot harder to get out of and gives you the best positioning. The big benefit this gives us is it lets us stuff through enemy options naturally with our armored moves, so from what I can suggest... I'll admit its new too, I misunderstood the scenario but now that I'm practicing it, I think theres some dirt to be found.

24% -> 24% -> 16% (without venom)
27% -> 26% -> 18% (level 1 venom)
30% -> 30% -> 20% (level 2 venom)
37% -> 36% -> 24% (Level 3 venom)
113 charge (DaOv) b.23 123 double punch (DaOv) Command Grab
This will let you catch opponents who are rolling away and whom stand still, you should know what direction to input mid-dash. It'll let the armor activate on wake-ups, and if they roll it'll catch them out of it. This is probably the most reliable option select for this tech. I'll have more in a second.

24% -> 24% -> 21% (without venom)
27% -> 26% -> 23% (level 1 venom)
30% -> 30% -> 26% (level 2 venom)
37% -> 36% -> 31% (level 3 venom)
113 charge (DaOv) b.23 123 double punch (DaOv) f.2.d charge (DaOv)
This one is interesting because as it turns out, you can keep dashing over their corpses if you do it right. This will reach far, work as an overhead, and stuff people trying to neutral jump the command grab. Then you can dash over and start all over again with a new mix-up as long as you can keep it rolling.

24% -> 24% -> 24% (without venom)
27% -> 26% -> 26% (level 1 venom)
30% -> 30% -> 30% (level 2 venom)
37% -> 36% -> 36% (level 3 venom)
113 charge (DaOv) b.23 123 double punch (DaOv) b.23 123 double punch (DaOv)
Pretty much the same as above, the double punch DaOv will give you the perfect spacing to land another b.23. Just like the previous example, you'll still be able to dash over each new double punch as well with the same result.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
There you go, you now have a OH/low/Grab set-up out of your tech, and most of these will work as option selects for tech rolls.

Once you get them into the corner, all of these become basically free, with the f.2.d charge and the like letting you continue to reset their position into the corner. All of the enders can be linked empty after any other chain since they all have the same start-up, so if you feel your opponent is going to try to wake-up then you can do into command grab.

There you go, you now have a OH/low/Grab set-up out of your tech, and most of these will work as option selects for tech rolls.

Once you get them into the corner, all of these become basically free, with the f.2.d charge and the like letting you continue to reset their position into the corner. All of the enders can be linked empty after any other chain since they all have the same start-up, so if you feel your opponent is going to try to wake-up then you can do into command grab.
Yeah thanks for that, I will have to try this out when I can get on tomorrow

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
they can wake up when you cross up. cant get too predictable with it

still nice find
It'll mess up their input though by flipping sides causing the wrong stuff to pop out if they go for armored specials on wakeup...plus I see fun potential with his armor to abuse their life after you cause this.

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
All of the crossups there are nice, but the problem of doing this against a dummy CPU still remains. You could probably pull this off against inexperience players until the cows come home, but anyone that is a decent player will not let you keep them down that long by simply dashing over them. They'll tech roll it to where you will not be able to dash over them.

Edit: Wait, Doom, those dash over setups will work even with a roll?

chief713

Vertebral Subluxationist
Doombawkz, nobody is gonna read through all these threads to see if something they found has been discovered yet. Overlap will keep happening; no use getting worked up over it. And don't worry, you got match vids coming soon :p

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Don't worry fools, this is quite... new indeed. Look at the other topic "Utilizing neutral cross-over".

Yes AA25Mamba, all of those are option selects when it comes to a rolling opponent. Dash twice and do them and they should find their way in.

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
Don't worry fools, this is quite... new indeed. Look at the other topic "Utilizing neutral cross-over".

Yes AA25Mamba, all of those are option selects when it comes to a rolling opponent. Dash twice and do them and they should find their way in.
Okay, that's what I was wondering. Two dashes shouldn't be a problem with Bane.

Are you playing Doomsday now?