What's new

Tech Neutral crossover

chief713

Vertebral Subluxationist
like i said if you get too predictable they can input them backwards and blow you up
That's highly unlikely. If he's dashing at a timing where they're just getting up, it's close to impossible as the direction that you have to do the input changes while you're actually doing it. In a game where you can't mash wakeups, this kind of tech is gdlk.

redeyes

Button Masher
That's highly unlikely. If he's dashing at a timing where they're just getting up, it's close to impossible as the direction that you have to do the input changes while you're actually doing the it. In a game where you can't mash wakeups, this kind of tech is gdlk.

you can mash wake ups, if its predictable you can wake up, or wake up while hes crossing up if you a wake up attack that hits on both sides (WW,BA,DS, etc)

chief713

Vertebral Subluxationist
He was dashing a bit fast in the vid, but if you can delay the dash a bit and cross them up right as they're waking up, then I think their inputs will still get messed up. Like, they start the input in one direction, but they get crossed up and it switches mid input. Also, you can't mash wakeups in Injustice the same way you can in SF4. You have to do it with perfect timing or you don't get the invincibility.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
all they have to do is guess right once to stop it. Still though it's cool to keep it going until they do.

But it's another thing they have to guess. Now if you get them in a Raging Charge, they not only have to worry about what move you're going to do but which side it's gonna be on! The Bane Triangle has become the Bane Hexagon with this tech in play.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Isn't this the same old tech you posted before that me and PND_Mustard informed you was old and impractical tech since most of those will be tech rolled before you can even get over, and at that it requires the opponent to not input any wake-up whatsoever while you are walking over them.

And then I said "the only practical ones are the charge ones" after noting once again that they are indeed old and impractical bits of tech.

You were newer to the Bane council so its forgivable, but even still, shame on you for thinking this is new. Its older than my b.23 traps.

Mostly impractical, and old, originally discovered by I think Mustard... but yes, it is godlike.
cross over after D.3? DP and uppercut was discovered before this? Yeah I know abotu the charge but those as well?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
cross over after D.3? DP and uppercut was discovered before this? Yeah I know abotu the charge but those as well?
d.3, yes. It was discovered alongside charge. We noted a lot of our hard knockdowns give options to dash over. 22 was even discussed at its ability to force wake-ups to go the opposite direction in the corner because while the inputs worked it forced them to do it away from Bane.

DP and uppercut will be tech rolled and as they are will be beaten out because your computer is doing no wake-up attack whatsoever when a human opponent will be able to use pretty much any attack to get around the idea, if not simply tech rolling because theres no reason not to. So as they are, useless in a real match and you'd be better off doing a dash in set-up if not a meaty armored set-up instead of sitting there completely still and hoping the opponent doesn't touch a button since as you are, almost everyone has means to beat out your attacks with just their basic buttons and most people aren't going to just let you walk over them.

So as far as practicality is concerned, yes. You'd be better off doing a b.23 dash under into your ideals since its a fast stand.

d.3, yes. It was discovered alongside charge. We noted a lot of our hard knockdowns give options to dash over. 22 was even discussed at its ability to force wake-ups to go the opposite direction in the corner because while the inputs worked it forced them to do it away from Bane.

DP and uppercut will be tech rolled and as they are will be beaten out because your computer is doing no wake-up attack whatsoever when a human opponent will be able to use pretty much any attack to get around the idea, if not simply tech rolling because theres no reason not to. So as they are, useless in a real match and you'd be better off doing a dash in set-up if not a meaty armored set-up instead of sitting there completely still and hoping the opponent doesn't touch a button since as you are, almost everyone has means to beat out your attacks with just their basic buttons and most people aren't going to just let you walk over them.

So as far as practicality is concerned, yes. You'd be better off doing a b.23 dash under into your ideals since its a fast stand.
DP and uppercut have you been able to cross over before this video yes or no

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
DP and uppercut have you been able to cross over before this video yes or no
Yes. Both of them give you cross-up options and they have both been explored. Namely, ending matches with VU to be point blank at the beginning of the next round because of the cross-over and DP allowing for free f.3 cross-ups because of the same concept, only that one has low crush properties.

Yes. Both of them give you cross-up options and they have both been explored. Namely, ending matches with VU to be point blank at the beginning of the next round because of the cross-over and DP allowing for free f.3 cross-ups because of the same concept, only that one has low crush properties.
Link me the thread

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
what the neutral jump tech
Lots of stuff, honestly most of the tech you are finding was found back in may. In example, the "splat standing" tech everyone was hyped about I posted in dirty venom on like May 24th. I don't feel like sorting through 145 pages just to prove you wrong, so I'll go ahead and give you my word.

charge and sweep cross-overs were found back in May by Mustard,
d.2xx bodypress was found by AA25Mamba
Venom Upper cross-ups and DP cross-ups were found by both RYX and Mustard

All back in May. Some found pre-patch 1, in fact. The cross-up isn't anything new. The neutral jump tech isn't bad, but I said that in the topic for it.

Lots of stuff, honestly most of the tech you are finding was found back in may. In example, the "splat standing" tech everyone was hyped about I posted in dirty venom on like May 24th. I don't feel like sorting through 145 pages just to prove you wrong, so I'll go ahead and give you my word.

charge and sweep cross-overs were found back in May by Mustard,
d.2xx bodypress was found by AA25Mamba
Venom Upper cross-ups and DP cross-ups were found by both RYX and Mustard

All back in May. Some found pre-patch 1, in fact. The cross-up isn't anything new. The neutral jump tech isn't bad, but I said that in the topic for it.
I would love to see how they cross through the player after venom upper and DP as mustard stated he has not seen it before. Plus I dont think you get the point of the video, its not about the moves used DP upper charfe ect. You can pass through the player after any knock down move, thats the point. As stated in the OP. Where are youe match videos by the way

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I would love to see how they cross through the player after venom upper and DP as mustard stated he has not seen it before. Plus I dont think you get the point of the video, its not about the moves used DP upper charfe ect. You can pass through the player after any knock down move, thats the point. As stated in the OP. Where are youe match videos by the way
Mustard was the one who made it, he has seen it. I'm sure if I said

"Hey PND_Mustard , remember how RYX thought his DP cross-ups with f.3 were new until you said you found them beforehand?"
He would probably remember, if not then I'd just tell him the page of the character council to look onto.

Any knockdown move? Show me you passing through people after ring toss or BP and I'll be impressed. Until then, its nothing new, and half of them are impractical at best. Charge and sweep, that's about all you have as far as dash overs, the rest get their benefit from f.3 mix-ups, and even those are corner only. Polarbear has seen it firsthand.

I don't have match videos, fool. I haven't the time to waste showing off when theres techs to create and people to put into place. I'm all for you making videos and the like, but don't play up stuff like its "new" when its been known for months now. Puts a bad taste in my mouth to see people parade like they found gold and get credit that's due to someone else who found it far beforehand and got nothing.

Make the video again, but put the cpu on roll mode and try to replicate your results. If you can't, then it can't be considered practical. Hell, put the cpu on wake-up mode and try it as well.

Mustard was the one who made it, he has seen it. I'm sure if I said

"Hey PND_Mustard , remember how RYX thought his DP cross-ups with f.3 were new until you said you found them beforehand?"
He would probably remember, if not then I'd just tell him the page of the character council to look onto.

Any knockdown move? Show me you passing through people after ring toss or BP and I'll be impressed. Until then, its nothing new, and half of them are impractical at best. Charge and sweep, that's about all you have as far as dash overs, the rest get their benefit from f.3 mix-ups. Polarbear has seen it firsthand.

I don't have match videos, fool. I haven't the time to waste showing off when theres techs to create and people to put into place. I'm all for you making videos and the like, but don't play up stuff like its "new" when its been known for months now. Puts a bad taste in my mouth to see people parade like they found gold and get credit that's due to someone else who found it far beforehand and got nothing.
Show me were you can cross up after any knock-down move, I dont think you understand the point of the video at all. I can cross up after ring toss, and if you have the game open now try in.