What's new

Neophyte searching for veteran/ skilled mentor

Yo, what's good TYM peoples! I'm looking to become a high level MK player, however MKx is the first fighting game I've ever played and the learning curve is steep. I'm trying to learn as much as a I can but at some point I feel I need to play with experienced players who can explain the intricacies. Any advice to improve my skill/ knowledge will be put to use. Anyone willing to help would be much appreciated. PSN: TodaysAgenda

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
You need to specify the platform that you are playing on. I am on PS4. I have a very busy life, but my wife and kids are leaving on a vacation for 3 days and I would love to mentor a new user during that time. I'm by no means terrific, but I think good enough to get you competitive online. My PSN is jhobrath and I'll be available July 26th-30th in the evenings.

You need to specify the platform that you are playing on. I am on PS4. I have a very busy life, but my wife and kids are leaving on a vacation for 3 days and I would love to mentor a new user during that time. I'm by no means terrific, but I think good enough to get you competitive online. My PSN is jhobrath and I'll be available July 26th-30th in the evenings.
I said that I my PSN was TodaysAgenda lol so I though that was specific enough to imply I was on PS4. I'll shoot you a friend request. Look forward to playing you and learning.

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
I said that I my PSN was TodaysAgenda lol so I though that was specific enough to imply I was on PS4. I'll shoot you a friend request. Look forward to playing you and learning.
Aw my bad man, don't know how I missed that. I'm an idiot sometimes. And as I'm writing this I remember I had a friend request last night and didn't recognize the name. Seeing your response here I realize that it was you.... I'll accept tonight, sorry man.