What's new

Neo - MK X

He doesn't have a wall kick.

He isn't limited, his daggers and pole variation alone grant him an entire extra set of combos.
Well, let me give some "non-dumb"advice.

1. A good set of strings only gets you so far, what I mean is his specials seem limited in utility you could also have ex versions of them, the gun was a mere harmless suggestion which I thought would add something.I'll proceed to explain what I mean

2. Projectile dodge? This a good start, but all this basically does is allow him to avoid projectiles,(which could be ducked and jumped) it doesn't get him in. Maybe if you enhanced it he quickly run to the opponent and punished them, or did this non-exes. I like the stronger version in superhuman, what if that version you could launch the projectile back or enhance it so the projectile circles around your body? Or even better it stopped projectiles for a certain period of time and had a cool down

3. When I said wall kick, I wanted you to explain his running wall jump a bit more clearly Does it run through projectiles?? How exactly does it work??? It it meant to simply out maneuver the opponent?.? Which is why I thought a gun or advancing move or bullet time thing would help him capitalize. Because he has these mobility anti-zoning tools but no umph.

4. Flight... How does this help? What does he do while flying? If hawk girl had no air moves her flight would be awful. He needs to be able to capitalize on this ability with something that lunges him forward, or a fall quick to the ground with a shockwave or perhaps a better idea.

5. Only human, when he was a human he could use guns like he did because he was more human and not essentially a god.

6. What about his ability to enter people's program like the first movie?? A fatality or special can be worked through this.

7. His dodges could cause periodic events of slow motion after all the matrix is filled with bulletime

8. Buff?? What type of buffs? Super fast normals more chip/speed/damage?!

I just feel this would help new be more diverse

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Dont worry. Im sure Kenshi gonna make it into MKX.
If not him at least Neos uhm i mean Kenshis son Takeda gonna make it.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Same here. For some reason I thought about ex specials giving him Skarlet like advantage onblock allowing him to perform heavy chip damage and mid-core 25-37% mid screen combos and dash with Shunpo (Bleach advance forward move) like animation in power up mode or some ort!

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
john wick was sick
but I liked the equalizer more
the russians always messing with the wrong ppl lol
Russians always portrayed like dangerous gangsters, even in the news, shameless propaganda I call it.
EDIT: Btw, Equalizer was phenomenal, I prefered it over John Wick, but the last one has better fights.
He is perfect for MK X.

Perfect skills for the Variation system. Dark look and not afraid to brutally kill the opponent.
I don't know man, I can't imagine NEO doing a brutality on someone or receiving a fatality, it would not fit his persona, imo. But for IGAU i remember people asking for him, and I was one of them ;).