What's new

Need Wonder Woman help/tips

R3CK3Dx

KNEEL
really want to start maining wonder woman. I feel uncomfortable with her though, i know the bnbs and i try to get the knockdown and use the air dash to mix them up. What other things should i be using like is there any tech that makes her the S tier that everyone says she is?

redeyes

Button Masher
b1 is +4
B11 is +3
33 is +2

lasso grab is +14

SS 2 is +8
bash in SS is +9 if u MB it.

shes a frame trap machine.

redeyes

Button Masher
so if they are blocking lets say b11 i should stop and go 33

if they block a b11 and u read they will d1 you you d1 yourself yours will come out first and then you can do b12 mb tiara combo.

if they block the b11 and respect the d1 you can

33 (low)
b1 again
b2(overhead)
throw
cross up
d1
back dash

R3CK3Dx

KNEEL
if they block a b11 and u read they will d1 you you d1 yourself yours will come out first and then you can do b12 mb tiara combo.

if they block the b11 and respect the d1 you can

33 (low)
b1 again
b2(overhead)
throw
cross up
d1
back dash
nice good to know, suprised more people arnt using her she seam real good thanks

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
another good thing to throw out sometimes is the airdownward punch... as long as you touch them with it. change up the timing, a lot of people try to punish WonWom while shes jumping or zipping around in the air, or when shes about to land, and u can catch even good players off guard by throwing that in there... and gives them one more thing to think about.

a lot of people jump in with a kick then go to 33, for the fast overhead/low string... but a good thing to do once you train your opponent [most good players know to look for that before you play them too] is to jump in kick them and as soon as you kick do a downward air punch, as much of the time they will be going to block low for your 33, and they'll eat a punch.

just another thing to throw out here and there. her mind games up close and in the air are why I use her, the most fun to play in Injustice.