What's new

need to unlock quan-chi and cyber sub zero please help

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
why not play the story mode in the easy difficult and so, unblock them ? You can do it in one hour and half !

Tolkeen

/wrists
Plus doing it yourself helps you understand a few of the characters, which will help you level up your game!

galindo

Noob
fuuuuuuu cmon guys. i just came from work.
i leave for school in an hour.
i dont have time to play the story mode again,
what a pain. :( i need to practice some things with him.

i already beat it twice.

but i had to get a new ps3 and when transferring data to a new hardrive, there was corruption.

Altaire

Noob

i already beat it twice.

but i had to get a new ps3 and when transferring data to a new hardrive, there was corruption.
If you really can't find a save or something, just set the story mode difficulty to very easy (in the options) and set the number of rounds to one. This applies to story mode, and it makes the whole thing FLY by.

galindo

Noob
If you really can't find a save or something, just set the story mode difficulty to very easy (in the options) and set the number of rounds to one. This applies to story mode, and it makes the whole thing FLY by.
nah f it aint even worth im so mad now.

the first cutscene is like 15 minutes long..cant even skip cutscenes/

nah i dont even get mad, im just sad now.

back to shang tsung and sektor i guess...

edit: thanks though, guys.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!

i already beat it twice.

If you "don't have time to play the Story Mode again," how exactly are you finding the time to play MK9 at all? Not meant as an attack, of course.

It won't take much effort to play through it again, especially if it's on an easy difficulty level. As already pointed out, you get the chance to touch upon other characters and understand them better. Plus the story makes for a great movie experience. :)

galindo

Noob
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/961031-mortal-kombat/saves

Well, you could try this. It's worth a shot.
yeah thanks, that might be a way.

If you "don't have time to play the Story Mode again," how exactly are you finding the time to play MK9 at all? Not meant as an attack, of course.

It won't take much effort to play through it again, especially if it's on an easy difficulty level. As already pointed out, you get the chance to touch upon other characters and understand them better. Plus the story makes for a great movie experience. :)
I really only practice at tournaments and a few minutes per weekday sometimes.

And yeah actually there will be some sort of effort because id have to sit through all the cutscenes and atleast an hour.

Pretty much, I know there's a save file out there, that's why I made this thread, somebody could find it and I could download much faster than passing the story mode.