What's new

Need some motivation

protools27

Rebel without a scene
I love MKX, started with injustice, and have been playing MKX since launch. I have no local scene, and for injustice that was fine. But for some reason in this game I'm feeling a complete lack of motivation to keep refining my game, and i don't know why that is. Part of it I feel is because I haven't found "my" character. but I think the biggest thing is I don't have anyone that pushes me to actually want to get better. So I'm asking for anyone on psn, i dont care if it's joe blow from Nebraska, or sonic fox himself, to add me to their list and lets get some games in. My PSN is headbusta27. Cuz I really want my drive back.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Cause you're playing online, and no matter how much better you're getting it doesn't matter unless you place on the grandest stage of them all...
Wrestlemania

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I feel you, too. Maybe it's just because I've been playing so much DS2, but I haven't really had an urge to do the whole "grinding until your fingers bleed" with this game yet.

I really hope I do soon though :-/

xAnnunaki

tethysocean
Go play mkvsdc. That alone gives me enough incentives to keep playing this game. Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 and a very close mk2 were the best games midway/nrs made. Up until Mortal Kombat 2011. It took them over two decades to listen to the fans and not make crappy games.

Go play mkvsdc. That alone gives me enough incentives to keep playing this game. Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 and a very close mk2 were the best games midway/nrs made. Up until Mortal Kombat 2011. It took them over two decades to listen to the fans and not make crappy games.
MKvsDC just makes me want an M rated 2D MKvsDC2 tho, captain marvel wins, heroic brutality up in this bitch

protools27

Rebel without a scene
anyway thanks for the replies guys, my goal is to add enough people that when I get on ill always have someone to get good games in with.