What's new

Need Some Ideas/Help! :)

NHDR

Noob
Folks, apologies if you've seen this topic too many times. I just don't know enough about Injustice to make my own decision, but I HAVE been researching my own question (more on that below).

I main Deathstroke. I use him because I have only decent execution (I can input anything with enough practice but I don't have time to grind out raw execution, sadly). I'd like to use a character that gets me more bang for my buck. What I desire:

-A dependable anti-air
-Simple game plan and execution
-More based on straight-forward rushdown as opposed to setups

I've been looking heavily at Bane, I think he fits my criteria. I've watched some tutorials online and I'm going to give him a whirl. I have a long-term goal of maining Zod, but he's a bit more complex and I don't expect to be decent with him for a while. Is there anyone I'm missing? Thanks very much!

I would say Grundy would also fit that criteria, however I have no idea how to do his corpse charge cancel (or whatever that move is called lol).

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
yeah grundy is pretty easy to pick up and play but you will struggle against counter pickers, batgirl has pretty good rushdown just keep mixing up her strings and you will wreck people

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Walking Corpse is bf3, to cancel it you input down back and then it's like instant recovery so do whatever you want after that.

But I'd say aquaman sounds like what you're looking for, his d2 is a great anti-air and d1 trident rush (df1) is awesome for chip damage and keeping the opponent back a bit. You can also move him towards the opponent while doing trident rush (since you'll need to to keep up with pushback) by continually dashing. His combos aren't too hard and he gets decent damge off of them too

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I suggest superman, once you learn him you will never forget or drop his combos.
You can leave him for a year,come back and you will still remember his combos.
He has decent zoning, good rushdown.
f23 is a great whiff punisher.
He has a lot of skins to chose from, you will never get bored.