What's new

Match-up Discussion Need help vs Zoner batman

redeyes

Button Masher
I need help with batman's that will never come to you.

they go batarangs , up batarang and trait and just never come in.

when i do get close they just b2 3 away ( i have no answer for this string at all)

over and over till full screen. i tried IADG but the b2 can catch you with an AA

and i know they will back into the corner but that isnt a bad thing on some maps.

i need help some help or advice on this damn MU. i could not get in VS dab.

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing

when i do get close they just b2 3 away ( i have no answer for this string at all)

over and over till full screen. i tried IADG but the b2 can catch you with an AA

and i know they will back into the corner but that isnt a bad thing on some maps.

do one combo get the life lead then sit at the other end of the screen in shield stance

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989

What system do you play on? I main Batman. Im on XBL. If you want we can go into practice mode to help you out with that match up...

OSpliffySmitheeyO

tym_smitheey
Pretty sure you can actually Bracelets Batarangs if timed right. That should help a bit :) - but yeah the best thing for you to do is get the lifelead and then SS all day.

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
I'm not sure how WW does midscreen but you can throw tiara on range when BM trait is up to cancel trait and react to batarangs while walking forward.

PhilAuto

Noob
If you're expecting a batman b2 3 you can beat it out with a faster jab, it's not too fast. Try mb b3 or f3 as well. Sorry I can't give you anything too ww specific

Espio

Kokomo
if we can do something vs hawkgirl too :(

by far my hardest matchups are batman and that screaming chicken.

Akromaniac27

I really do not think this match up is any worse than 5-5 for Wonder Woman, she has all the tools to deal with Hawkgirl from her demigoddess to blow up flight to her braclets to stop zoning.

Her footsies are better string wise too. Hawkgirl holds her own against Wonder Woman for sure, but it's not bad for her.

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
Akromaniac27

I really do not think this match up is any worse than 5-5 for Wonder Woman, she has all the tools to deal with Hawkgirl from her demigoddess to blow up flight to her braclets to stop zoning.

Her footsies are better string wise too. Hawkgirl holds her own against Wonder Woman for sure, but it's not bad for her.
It's a frustrating 5-5 XD WW can hold her own but the thing is HG's bs wing evade has invincibility on start up, which is a problem when trying to apply pressure. Hopefully this gets fixed(seriously speaking...invincibility and its not even a wake up?). Ending combos in lasso grab will let you dash in to then use lasso grab again which will beat every one of HG's wake ups, but keep in mind if she doesn't wake up and crouches, she can punish on whiff. The benefit of this though is it creates a mind game for a wake up punish or you get free pressure

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Ughhh Batman pisses me off sometimes. I'm about 2000 wins and 200 losses with WW and trueskill is around 35 give or take one depending on the night, so I rarely lose, but I just beat a Batman 10-6, hes SO annoying with his stupid bats and ridiculous ji2. Its just gimmicky and other than that Batman sucks. Its boring and annoying.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Instant air charge that Batshithead. Knock him down then stay on him, abuse your resets. He's not doing much on wake up unless he wants to eat 40%+.

Drizzle

Jump and shoot.
It's a frustrating 5-5 XD WW can hold her own but the thing is HG's bs wing evade has invincibility on start up, which is a problem when trying to apply pressure. Hopefully this gets fixed(seriously speaking...invincibility and its not even a wake up?). Ending combos in lasso grab will let you dash in to then use lasso grab again which will beat every one of HG's wake ups, but keep in mind if she doesn't wake up and crouches, she can punish on whiff. The benefit of this though is it creates a mind game for a wake up punish or you get free pressure
You can d2 if you see her do WE and hit her out of it. I wouldn't recommend using meaty lasso grab to stuff mace charge, either. The reward is pretty terrible for what the risk is. I'd rather do lasso grab, dash x2 and jump back 1 into full combo.

Instant air charge that Batshithead. Knock him down then stay on him, abuse your resets. He's not doing much on wake up unless he wants to eat 40%+.
That would be a great idea if he couldn't punish it with bats.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
About the Hawkgirl match up my suggestion for you when knock Hawkgirl down is after lasso grab... Dash to her & then neutral jump & dive punch. It is going to defeat every hawkgirl's possible wake up

its simple... don't lose a life lead and use shield stance when your up a lot. once you lose the life lead in this match he is extremely hard to open up. i play the best batman on planet earth in forever king and i rarely make come backs when i am down

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
You can d2 if you see her do WE and hit her out of it. I wouldn't recommend using meaty lasso grab to stuff mace charge, either. The reward is pretty terrible for what the risk is. I'd rather do lasso grab, dash x2 and jump back 1 into full combo.

That would be a great idea if he couldn't punish it with bats.
Well you'd do it on a read, obv.

Drizzle

Jump and shoot.
xWildx

The risk/reward is heavily out of your favor since you don't get the same pressure you would after a lasso grab. I don't like gambling with over 30% of my health when the payoff is only 10%. Walking in and blocking is a lot less risky.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Bad advice, only takes 1 bat to punish iadg.

D3 is your best bet against any batmans strategies. Zoning, rushdown & trait.
Against all his strings you can duck them and 11 spin your way out too.

Sitting in shield stance with a life lead is outdated too, might aswell just D3 under all the bats and batarangs.