What's new

Need a quick run down of Freddy

what are some of his safe strings? his BNBS? is that dream stuff worth using? sorry brand new to freddy... already have scorpion and subzero down now i want to do freddy :)

my bnbs are: mid starter: b2 ex hell spike jip b12u1 b2 dash f421 mid spike far spike far spike. low starter back 3 ex hell spike jip b12u1 b2 dash f421 mid spike far spike far spike. normal bnb: b12u1 b2 dash f42 ex hell spike jip f421 mid spike far spike far spike. i mainly use b12u1 because it looks safe and the dream sift and that green droplet can be good set ups check teefs guide for more on that.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Infinity 4-d-4 said:
my bnbs are: mid starter: b2 ex hell spike jip b12u1 b2 dash f421 mid spike far spike far spike. low starter back 3 ex hell spike jip b12u1 b2 dash f421 mid spike far spike far spike. normal bnb: b12u1 b2 dash f42 ex hell spike jip f421 mid spike far spike far spike. i mainly use b12u1 because it looks safe and the dream sift and that green droplet can be good set ups check teefs guide for more on that.
Nice combos. Those scale less than the ones I usually do.

Did Teef post his new videos yet? I have not found any worthy sweet dreams set ups aside from punishing certain characters who rely on wake up projectiles.

thanks teef didnt post any new videos and i cant find any new sweet dreams set ups. also a combo i found and like is f421 ex hell spike dream shift dash f421 mid spike far spike far spike wondering if thats any good

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Let me add to the pot.

-He is the worst of hat tier.
-He is some movie character that is super good for reason since he's a mortal.
-I also know it's best to zone and space with Freddy since he has an amazing teleport. If you mix that in with hell spike and Freedy claws. The results are pretty godlike.
- and if I got my info right. I heard from a lot of players that normals overall are very safe.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Infinity 4-d-4 said:
also what combos do you use.
Your b+2 / b+3 xx EX ground spike combos are the most damaging ones that I have seen. I will have to steal those. LOL. However, b+1,2,u+2 combos are not very practical because b+1 is 16 frames and hits high. You should concentrate on f+4,2,1 combos because that is Freddy's best string. I use the following for f+4,2,1.

f+4,2 xx close ground spike, b+2, f+4,2,1 xx far ground spike, far ground spike. 30% of damage. No meter.

f+4,2,1 xx EX ground spike, JP, f+2,1 xx close ground spike, f+4,2,1, far ground spike, far ground spike. 43% of damage. 1 bar of meter.

Your b+2 / b+3 xx EX ground spike combos are the most damaging ones that I have seen. I will have to steal those. LOL. However, b+1,2,u+2 combos are not very practical because b+1 is 16 frames and hits high. You should concentrate on f+4,2,1 combos because that is Freddy's best string. I use the following for f+4,2,1.

f+4,2 xx close ground spike, b+2, f+4,2,1 xx far ground spike, far ground spike. 30% of damage. No meter.

f+4,2,1 xx EX ground spike, JP, f+2,1 xx close ground spike, f+4,2,1, far ground spike, far ground spike. 43% of damage. 1 bar of meter.
YOU BASTERD no jk plus i think somebody found those already i was just messing around and tried the combo and was amazed how damaging they were.

i just found out you can do b2 instead of f21 in your meter combo and it makes it easier and does the same damage