What's new

Need a list of top player Youtube channels for a promo video (details inside)

Sabin

Elder God
Sup guys,
So, I wanted to do something to help out the MK/NRS/Injustice community since yall helped me out so much.
Wanted to make a video profiling other top player channels (specifically focusing on Injustice content for this.)
Since I got so many followers on YT in the past month since Injustice dropped, lots of people are watching my content. I couldnt do this without the help of the community in the first place..so.

Anyway, please give me a list of all the dope ass Injustice channels.
Here's of who I can think of off the top of my head

Pig of the Hut, Check, TylerLantern, KombatHouston, Tony-T, Reo, PL? Does KombatNetwork still have a active youtube channel?
The only criteria that I ask is that people have somewhat active channels (no i will not just promote a channel with a few videos lol) with godlike content that you cant find anywhere else. The few channels I made all fall into that list.

Links are needed from you guys of course.

Anyway, let me know in the comments!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
@Sabin​
I'd definitely add my channel into this project, but right now I don't have my copy of the Injustice game. :( That is expected to change next week though, and when it does I'll be posting videos in the hundreds (literally). Whether or not you want to take the addition is up to you.​

Sabin

Elder God
Thanks for the replies so far. I wont be able to work on this until when I get back from Civil War though