What's new

NECXIII List of Attendees

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
The guys I confirmed and myself are 100% btw
Anyone know what the plan for the 5 on 5 pre-event match is gonna be?? I remember some talk about it vaguely but I don't remember if it was supposed to be Team Latin America or Team Canada vs Team U.S. or is nothing set in stone and it's still just speculation at this point?

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Anyone know what the plan for the 5 on 5 pre-event match is gonna be?? I remember some talk about it vaguely but I don't remember if it was supposed to be Team Latin America or Team Canada vs Team U.S. or is nothing set in stone and it's still just speculation at this point?
Canada vs USA I think, we have alot of solid players coming.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Canada vs USA I think, we have alot of solid players coming.
Any idea what the starting line-up is looking like yet? I don't think anyone will have a problem with making it a 6vs6, 8vs8 or even a 10vs10 if Canada has that many good players show up - I know the event itself is going to be massive, so I'd say we should make the best of it. Fuck the whole "doing it in the hotel room" (no pun intended) like Final Round....put it some place everyone can watch, stream it of course and any other hype ideas we could add to it. I say this cuz I think the Canada guys are travelling far, especially Shujinkydink and NW. and W. Canada players so let's do everything we can to show why BIG E Tournaments are God Tier.

I know everyone getting a chance to play w/ everyone is very difficult at tourneys, so the extra stuff will really make that much of a difference for everyone, but it will be most appreciated by individuals, so that was just an idea i had to sort of "kombat" that little issue tournaments tend to have.

EDIT: Does our Latin American connection have a team attending as well?

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Any idea what the starting line-up is looking like yet? I don't think anyone will have a problem with making it a 6vs6, 8vs8 or even a 10vs10 if Canada has that many good players show up - I know the event itself is going to be massive, so I'd say we should make the best of it. Fuck the whole "doing it in the hotel room" (no pun intended) like Final Round....put it some place everyone can watch, stream it of course and any other hype ideas we could add to it. I say this cuz I think the Canada guys are travelling far, especially Shujinkydink and NW. and W. Canada players so let's do everything we can to show why BIG E Tournaments are God Tier.

I know everyone getting a chance to play w/ everyone is very difficult at tourneys, so the extra stuff will really make that much of a difference for everyone, but it will be most appreciated by individuals, so that was just an idea i had to sort of "kombat" that little issue tournaments tend to have.

EDIT: Does our Latin American connection have a team attending as well?
Prolly Me, Zaf, Loling, a couple other MTL Guys (not sure yet), Neorussell, XsmokeX maybe, Kfrog maybe, Death maybe, then the west coast guys, and maybe others that just feel like it.

Should be fun.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Prolly Me, Zaf, Loling, a couple other MTL Guys (not sure yet), Neorussell, XsmokeX maybe, Kfrog maybe, Death maybe, then the west coast guys, and maybe others that just feel like it.

Should be fun.
Yea, see there's 7 alone right there, you add more great players like Shujinkydink into the mix we're really gonna have to consider more than a 5vs5....there's just no fair way we can have all those Canada players down here and pick a group of them while leaving the rest out. We got 10 good players here in the U.S.....I'm pulling for a 10vs10 pre-event then. If there isn't a full 10 from Canada we can either improvise or thin our team so it's even numbers.

Matix218

Get over here!
I can see this being an amazing tournament. It looks like we already have a ton of top level out of towners who are looking to come to NEC!

Noob
I hope everyone is aware that we're going to run MK Team Tag on Sunday! Get your teams ready!