What's new

NEC XIII rooming & ride arrangements

redeyes

Button Masher
With Nec just less then a month away its time people start planning & dont try any of the last minute crap most of us MK players normally do.

use this thread to help find rides ( from airport or if your driving up and can pick people up along the way)
or room mates if you are without a room or are buying a room but looking for people to help chip in!

makes it a lot more organized then trying to use the basic NEC XIII thread to do the planning.

CRUM

Noob
Showtime needs a room. I'm going with my girlfriend and if we don't take a bus we will probably drive. So if anyone needs a ride from the New England area just PM me and we'll talk

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Does anyone have a room already booked at the Holiday Inn and looking for roommates? Me, Khaotik, and Astronout are looking for a room and they're sold out now.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I feel like barely anyone in MK even reserved a room and those who have are filled up... this is much more problematic this year because it looks like the Holiday Inn is the only hotel option if you don't have a car. The previous venue, if I recall correctly, had two hotels in the same spot.

CRUM

Noob
I feel like barely anyone in MK even reserved a room and those who have are filled up... this is much more problematic this year because it looks like the Holiday Inn is the only hotel option if you don't have a car. The previous venue, if I recall correctly, had two hotels in the same spot.
3 actually